Chapter 7

It was late night Anirudh was working on typewriter in his study. But he couldn’t focus.

Anirudh's pov : how kaka can say like that? how can I think to get intimate with bondita? She is just a child for me who I care the most.I don't know what kind of relation we had but the bond we share is above all. which no one can understand or not I can explain but it definitely not romantic one. Yes I got attracted to her but if I know she was my little bondita. I would never think like that. we only spent 8 months together but still she is the one who is most close to my heart.I know she is still my wife ligally but it doesn’t mean I will take advantage of that. I use to miss her in these 6 years and I still do. I want to spend time with her to make beautiful memories not to get intimated. I want to live with her innocence not to snactch. I want to make her independent. I want to make her my kranti ki masal, I want to make her barrister to remove the diference. I don’t want to make her Rc's daughter in law or  my wife.I just want her to be my support system. Moreover, I am married to soudamini and we had daughter. If I still I keep her lifetime in our marriage wouldn’t it be unfair with her? Who wants to be wife of someone who is 12 years older than her and had another wife and daughter? I will teach her and when she learn to write then I will give her divorce. And she will be free and will choose a life partner of her choice, of her age and that day I will fulfil my responsibility. 

Suddenly Soudamini came move away the typewriter.

Anirudh : kiya kar rahi...

before I complete she warpped her arms around my neck and sat on my lap I got surprised  cause she used to behave like this after we newly married. But what happen to her all of sudden? As she always use to busy in herself and I also never forced her for anything. Because I never felt need to fulfil my body needs. I always spent time with bondita's memories which never makes me feel alone. Pov ends.

Anirudh : tum thik ho?

Soudamini : haan mujhe kiya hua hoga?

Anirudh : nehi matlab....aise..?

Soudamini : kuch nehi bas mere pati ko piyaar kar rahi hu...

She said huskily while her hand went to his kurta's button and opened them

Anirudh :  accha aaj achanak se kiya hua tumhe? mujhpe itna piyaar araha hain?

Soudamini : mujhe to humesa hi ata hain. bas tum pash nehi aane dete.

She whishperred while opened his all bottons and started nuzziling in his neck and chest to make Anirudh weak. And her trick working on him. Afterall he is also a man. she smirked. After few moment Anirudh held her hair and separate her.

(Me : He always becomes weak on soudamini as you all know if you have seen the episodes after anidita's marriage. and here I am showing this cause this story will be on bondita's life)

After few moment Anirudh held her hair and separate her.

Anirudh : please don’t...

Soudamini : why?

He didn't replied and moved her away then got up from chair. Soudamini got angry.  He walked towards the door.

Soudamini : Kaha jaa rahe ho?

Anirudh : bahar jaa raha hu.

Soudamini : jhoot kiyu keh rahe ho. janti hu ush ladki ke pash jaa rahe ho. aab main tumhe pasand bhi nehi hu hain na? kiyuki koi or jo mil gaya hain. bhulo maat woh bas bacche ke liye hain. tumhari patni aaj bhi main hi hu.

She shout at him. He went near her.

Anirudh : aab bada khayal arahe hain mera? par tum hi to chahti thi na main uske sath samay bitayu fir ab kiyu rokh rahi ho?