Chapter 9

Bondita dragged him to room and pushed him on bed. Anirudh didn’t have enough sense to understand what is going to happened next. He was drinking and blabbering. Bondita threw her dupatta away. She was also feeling weird thinking she has to do all this with her patibabu.  Bondita sat beside him and held his face. She was feeling hestitate but kissed his lips. Tears were falling from her eyes. She stopped and got up and looked at him But she thought he made him a postitute. Because of him she has to bear all this.  They were looking into eachother's eyes. Bondita's hand slowly went to his shirt's button and open the first one. She was feeling hestitate. After all he is her patibabu. But he held his hand tear also fall from his eyes.

___________

Bondita opened all his shirt buttons and slowly pulled the shirt out then threw on floor and made him lie on bed.

Bondita : main kamzor nehi padh sakti mujhe insab se fadak nehi padhna chahiye. yeh mere malik hain or mujhe khush karna hain inhe.

Bondita said to herself and started running her hand on his body but she stopped again feeling hestitate.  but Anirudh pulled her upon him. Her body was touching with his bare body while his hand travelled from her waist to her back. She was shivering at his touch. Although she knew how to do the process and only heared from other postitutes how it feels. But she never felt by herself. He pulled the flower that pucked on her hair making her hair fall on his body. They were looking in eachother's eyes but Anirudh smiled like a fool and placed her head on his bare chest while warping his arms around her tiny body. Bondita got surprised. She was trying to got up but his grip on her body was tighten.

Anirudh : tumhe pata hain bondita tumhare patibabu tumhe kitna yaad kartein they?

Bondita : accha? to dhunda kiyu nehi?

Anirudh : arre budhhu mujhe thodi na pata tha ke tum ghar pe nehi ho?

Bondita : kiya main budhhu?

Anirudh : haan tum buddhu main buddhu hum sab buddhu. tumhari mama mami ne kiya ullu banaya!

Bondita : accha aisa kiya kia?

Anirudh : kiya kia? unhone humse jhoot kaha ki tum padhai karti ho. main har mahine tumhe paise or rosogolle bhej ta tha.

Bondita : kiya? par mujhe to apke chodhne ke kuch din badh hi bech diya.

Anirudh : haan or humse kaha tum bilkul thik ho.

Bondita : woh to bure hain hi aapne unpe kaise bishwash kar liya?

Anirudh : kiyu mini bhi yehi kehti thi ke tum thik hi hogi or unpe bishwash karne ke liye.

Bondita smiled sadly : haan akhir woh apki bachpaan ki dost jo hain. main apka intezar karti rehti thi ap dono ki shadi ki khabar dekhne ke badh bhi. par aap kabhi nehi ayein. par mujhse bhi bhul ho gayi apka intezar karne ki jagah  mujhe bhag jana chahiye tha. mujhe thodi na pata tha ki aapke liye sabse badhkar to soudamini didi hain. woh jo kehti hain wohi karte ho aap.

She replied and got up but Anirudh again pulled her upon him warping his arms around her. 

Bondita : jaane dijiye mujhe...

Anirudh : aise hi raho na. ek sukoon mil raha hain mujhe.

Bondita didn’t understood. after all she was still only 15 years old. she was not mature enough to understand his feelings and those emotions and sensetion she was feeling then.

Bondita : par mujhe aise nehi rehna.

Anirudh : please raho na...please..

He requested like a little child. Bondita frowned and placed her head on his chest. He was talking to her but As bondita was very tired she fall in sleep in that state.