Chapter 20

Next Day its time for her to leave Rc mansion and went to dollhousi. kaka and Mira was crying. Som stood sadly. Binoy and Soudamini was happy but pretended to be sad. Anirudh also standing while trying to hide his tears.

Kaka : maat jaao na?

Bondita : kaka...aise maat rokiye mujhe mein kamzor padh jayungi.

Bondita said and took his Ashirvadh. 

Mira : boudi tumhe bohat yaad karungi. in kuch mahino mein tumse alag hi lagav hogaya.

Bondita : haan main bhi par main ayungi na milne? udash maat ho.

Bondita hugged her. Then som's daughters. Then her eyes search for vidhi. 

Bondita : vidhi kaha hain?

Mira : sayad kamre mein hogi.

Bondita went to vidhi's room. Anirudh also went after her. As they reach they saw vidhi crying sitting on bed.

Bondita : vidhi..rou kiyu rahe hain aap?

Vidhi : agar aap chali jayogi to kiya roungi nehi main? kiyu jaa rahe ho misty?

Vidhi hugged her by her waist and cired. Bondita also got tears and pated her head.

Bondita : mujhe barrister bann nah hain na? ishliye mujhe jana padh raha hain. par jaise hi khatam hojayegi main wapas ajayungi or tofe bhi layungi apke liye.

Vidhi : mujhe tofe nehi chahiye...mujhe bas ap chahiye.

Anirudh : vidhi jane do misty ko. main wadah karta hu tumhe usse milwane le jayunga.

Vidhi : sotti?

Vidhi asked. Anirudh also pinched his throat.

Anirudh : sotti. aab usse jaane do.

Bondita picked her in her arms and cried hugging her. She was the one who loved her most in this house. She was the one who always wipped her tears when no one was there. Bondita kissed her forhead. Vidhi smiled and wipped bondita's tears. then kissed her forhead nose and cheeks cutely. Anirudh Bondita looked at eachother and smiled. Then they went downtairs. Bondita hugged Soudamini for formality..Soudamini also hugged back.

Soudamini : hosake to tumhari didi ko maaf karde na.

Bondita : or ho sake to aap bhi vidhi ka thoda dhiyaan rakhiye ga. usse thode samay dene se kuch bigad nehi jayega.

Bondita said. Soudamini noded her head and gave a forced smile. Anirudh bondita got into ther car after bid aidu. Anirudh started driving.

Anirudh : aaj se tumhari nayi zindegi shuru hone jaarahi hain. khub maan se padhna or ladkiyo ki prerna baan nah.

Bondita : ji birristarababu mein puri mehnat karungi or humara sapna bhi puri karungi.

Anirudh : tumpe pura bharosa hain. or dalhousie ke badh tumhe london jana hain acche se padhna taki waha pe mein tumhare liye apply kar saku.

Bondita noded her head. They were driving. Anirudh tried not to cry. Bondita was lost in her world. She fixed to herself that she will never put the wall down which she created around her heart. After few hours they reached Siliguri Dalhousie.They got down and went inside. Anirudh completed all the formalities. Then they went to bondita's room. it was beautiful wooden floored room. They saw snowfall which was looking beautiful. 

Anirudh : aab yeh zindegi shirf tumhari hain kisi or ka koi haq nehi tumhari zindegi. kabhi yeh sochke faisla maat lena ke logh kahenge. bas wohi karnah jo tumhara maan kahega. Soch samajhke faisle lena or atit ko apne anewala kaal pe bhari nehi hone dena. shirf vabissiya ke bare mein soch na. or koi pareshani ho to phone karke bata dena mujhe.