Chapter 3- Chilling

* Mariah *

It's been some time. Me and my sister's tried getting jobs, but nobody wanted to hire us. We was eating breakfast with Uncle Jones and Aunty Maddie. Our cousins was still getting ready. "So you girls want to go to California for College" Uncle Jones asked. "Yes once we find a job, we gonna save together to start College" Natalie says. "You girls think you can handle being that far away" Uncle Jones asked. "Of course they can" Aunt Maddie says. "What about Bobby and them, ain't they going back to Los Angeles soon" Uncle Jones asked.

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Please can we not talk about those boys" Natalie says. "Why not" Aunt Maddie asked. "Cause the guys pushed them away. The boys haven't spoken to them in weeks" Nicki says laughing, walking to us. We all looked at her. Aunt Maddie spanked her. "Little girl if you don't stop being so rude, you is staying in that room all weekend" Aunt Maddie says. Nicki frown and sat down to eat. We heard someone knock on the door. "Can you get that Natalie" Uncle Jones asked. Natalie nodded and went to get it. She walked to the door.

Soon as she open it we hear the boys voices. "Hey Natalie"Bobby yells. Next thing she slams the door in his face. She turned to us. "It was nobody" Natalie says walking to us. Me and Brianna laughed. They kept knocking at the door. This time aunt Maddie opened it and let them in. "Thanks Mrs Willis" Ricky says as they all walked in. She smiled and went back to the dishes. "Well im done talking Uncle Jones, we gonna be in our rooms" I said standing up. Natalie and Mariah agreed and we walked to the rooms.

"So they didn't want to talk to us for a while, now all of a sudden they wanna come to our place" Natalie says. The boys seriously put us behind. Couple minutes Bobby bust open the door. "Excuse me you don't just bust in our room like that" Natalie yells at Bobby. "Well I just did" Bobby says back to her. She was seriously about to attack him, me and Brianna held her back. "Damn Natalie, chill" Ricky says. "Yea we just wanted to hang out with you girls today" Ronnie says. "Well that's not gonna happen" Natalie says talking for all of us.

"Listen! We ain't taking no for a answer. You girls are chilling with us today" Mike says strictly. "Yea what's yall problem with us" Ralph asked.

"This isn't real friendship. When we first came back you guys acted like yall missed us badly. Then after performing you guys ignored us and haven't been talking to us for weeks" I said. "But we do" Bobby says. We 3 crossed our arms together and glared at them. They all put their hands up in defense. "Sorry Bri, you know I wanna hang out with you and talk more" Ralph says holding Brianna hand. She looked up and smiled at him making him smile. I can see them two dating or something soon, all they gotta do is look at each other then they're smiling.

Mike pulled me to the side as the guys was chatting with everyone else. "Mariah, honestly I'm sorry. We just been chilling with our friends also. We do have other friends. Then fans always recognize us. We didn't forget about you girls. I especially didn't forget about you, Riri" He says. I giggled when he called me that. He smiled. "So would you chill with us today. We'll go take you girls out to lunch" He says. I looked at Natalie and Brianna. They shrugged. "Sure" I said. "Think you can go another game for basketball" He asked wrapping his arm around me.
"Another game? You just love getting your ass beat by me huh" I said. The guys chuckled. "No I'm prepared this time" He says. "Well meet you guys at the diner" Mike says then pulled me out the room.

As soon as we got to the basketball court, there was a lot of boys playing basketball with their girls watching behind the fence. "Yo wassup Biv" his friend Dan yells. "Wassup man" Mike said fist bumping him. "Hey Mariah" Dan says fist bumping me. "Hey" I said. "Here to play" He asked. "Hell yea" I said. They looked at me smiling.
"We letting a girl play with us" some dude says who was way taller.
"Yea, problem" I asked not caring if he's taller. Mike wrapped his arms around me. "Yea, RiRi is great at ball man" Mike says. "Shit she's better than you" Dan says laughing, I laughed along. Mike rolled his eyes. "Ok let's play" The tall dude says.

It was me, Dan with 4 other guys. Mike with 5 other guy. We played for some time. "52- 40" they said. The girls was cheering for me. "Last shot" Mike says. "And I'm gonna get it" He says to me as I was dribbling. "Even if you did, you still lost Mikey" I said, he smiled when I said his name like that. I dodge him and did a jump over him making it in. I screamed and cheered. "Yessssss" I yelled. "In your face Bivins" I yelled at him. He laughed and clapped. "Not bad" The tall dude says fist bumping me. "Told ya" Dan says also bumping me. All the guys wanted my name and for me to play at their games. The boys surround me. I can see Mike didn't like all that attention on me. "Let's get going" He says grabbing my hand. We went back to our buildings which was across from each other. "Meet me back out here in 30 alright, let's just freshen up" He says. "Alright" I said. He watched me walk away. I started blushing a bit but hid it as I walked in my building.

I walked inside with the key Uncle Jones gave me. It was quiet. When I walked past the livingroom I saw something, I backed up and saw Natalie on Ronnie lap kissing him. "Wait what" I said. Natalie did a little scream and jumped off Ronnie. He wiped his lips sitting up. "Well Well Well, when did this start" I asked smirking and crossing my arms. Natalie glared at me. "Hey, don't mind me. I'm just gonna take a shower. Where's Uncle Jones, aunt Maddie and the little ones" I asked. "Food shopping" Natalie says. I was still smirking at them. "Girl go take your shower" Natalie says annoyed. I laughed then went to grab a outfit then shower.

-

After the shower and getting ready, me, Ronnie and Natalie met up with Mike. "Ready to meet up with Rizz, Ron, Bob, Ricky and Brianna" Mike says. I nodded. He saw Ronnie holding Natalie hand. "Hey Ron what you doing here" He asked shocked to see Ron here. "Let's just go get lunch" Natalie says.
We met at the diner. "Finally, been waiting forever" Bobby says. "Yea whatever man, let's just eat " Mike says. We picked a table, I sat between Ricky and Mike.

So many fans came while we was eating asking for autographs and stuff from the boys. But this time they made sure to still give us attention. Once we finished everything we started walking and talking.

"It's been fun with you girls, seriously" Ronnie says. "Of course you would say that Ron" I said laughing at him. Everyone looked confused. They keeping this on the low I guess. Natalie shoved me. "Shut up" Natalie says angry. I smiled at them two. "Yea, the thing is....we leave again tomorrow" Ralph says holding Brianna hand. "Tomorrow" I said. "I thought you guys was gonna leave in 2 weeks" Natalie says. "Yea well, Gary our manager want us to hurry and start working on this next album" Ricky says. "What's the next album" Brianna asked. "You know we can't tell you Bri" Mike says. "But we can tell you the name" Ralph says to her. "We ain't suppose to" Ricky says to Ralph. "Well I trust these girls. It's called 'All For Love ' Ralph says. "Cute" I said.

"Yea cute, we almost 18, we need some better songs than these" Mike says. "Anyway, we really don't want to leave you girls here. Yall our besties and we don't wanna leave you again" Bobby says. Me, Bri and Natalie looked at each other. "But There's nothing we can do about that" Natalie says. "I know" Ralph says loudly. "What if we speak to Jheryl, I heard Brianna sing many times, she's perfect you guys" Ralph says. "What!? When you be hearing me sing" Brianna asked. "That's not the point, you got talent,I'm sure your sister's do too. You 3 can make a group or something" Ralph says smiling. "Yea" Mike says agreeing. I gave him a look. "Listen I like singing, but I love basketball, singing is the last thing on my mind" I said crossing my arms. "I was the same way RiRi, but I'm glad I went with this choice. I'm sure you will too. Come on, that mean you can come with us to LA" Mike says to me.
I looked at Mike, something telling me to do it. "Fine" I said. I looked at Natalie and Brianna. They nodded. "Yes! Let's go speak to Gary, he'll get the tickets for yall" Ronnie says rushing to his building. Mike and Ricky followed.

"But where will we be staying" Natalie asked. "Well we have this large apartment, got extra rooms. You can come stay with us" Bobby says. "This will be interesting" I whisper to my sister's.