Chapter 15- Welcome

- Mariah -

I was grabbing chips and soda putting it on the table in the living room. I rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed the liquor bottles and other snacks putting that on the table also.

"Babe, take it easy" Mike says coming in the living room. "Sit down" He says.  My back was killing me. I sat down. "Just wanna make sure we got everything, they should be here any minute" I said.

"Riri it's just a superbowl party. Not that serious, relax and I'll go get everything else" He says then gives me a quick kiss. He then kissed my 9 months belly. Baby should be coming anytime I'm so excited, same with Ralph and Bri. Mike went to the kitchen and grabbed the rest of the sweets and drinks.

Our door bell rang. I was about to get up but was struggling. "Stay your ass right there, I got it" Mike says pointing at me. I rolled my eyes as he opened the door. It was Ronnie and Natalie with their dog Snoopy.  "Hey sis" Natalie says putting Snoopy down and giving me a hug. "Hey Natalie" I said. "You alright" She asked. "Just back pain" I said. She nodded and sat down. Snoopy jumped on her lap. "Hi Snoopy" I said petting him. He did a cute little bark and I smiled.

Couple minutes later everyone else came. "Man I'm telling you, Denver is gonna win" Bobby says. "Nah, San Francisco has it" Natalie says joining in. Bobby slams $100 on the table. "I vote Denver" He yells. "Also Denver" Ricky says also putting down $100.

"We go for San Francisco" Ralph says placing $200. "What you vote for babe" Mike asked. I snuggled him. "I don't care" I said in pain.  He used his hand to start rubbing my back for me.
"San Francisco" Mike says.

In the middle of the football game, San Francisco made 7 more points and was in the lead. "In your face Bob" Natalie yells in Bobby face. Bobby chuckled and took a drink. "We still got more time, don't get too excited" Bobby says.

The baby was kicking, but the kicks was getting harder. "I need to go to the bathroom" I lied to Mike. He helped me up. "Need me to come with you" He asked. I shook my head no.

Once I got in the bathroom I was out of breath. "Hope you're ok baby girl" I said rubbing my belly. I felt something dripping down my legs. I looked down and my eyes got wide.

"Michael" I yelled. I heard him running.  "Babe what's wrong" He asked. "I think my water just broke" I said. I felt a really hard kick this time and yelled in pain. "What's going on" I hear Natalie ask coming in. "She's going into labor" Mike says helping me walk. "Already" Ricky says. "Man we in the middle of a game" Bobby says. "Shut the fuck up and get the emergency bag by the door" Mike says walking me to the door.

We got in his car. "Here's the keys, meet us there" Mike says to Johnny as he passed the house keys. Mike started speeding to the hospital. Next thing I was in a hospital bed crying.
Mike gave me a hug. "Mike, it hurts so much"I said as the contractions was getting worse.

"I know Riri, it'll all be worth it though. Just a little longer" He says kissing my hand. I nodded.

2 hours later the doctor finally says I can start pushing. I nodded as Mike held my hand. I screamed as I started pushing. Mike also yelled in pain cause of me squeezing his hand.

I finally pushed out our baby. I heard tiny cries, I fell back on to the bed relieved that it's over with. "It's a girl" The doctor says. I smiled hearing that.  We knew it was gonna be a girl. They cleaned and weighed her. "You did great baby" Mike says. I smiled at him. They handed me my baby girl. "Hi beautiful" I said to her as she looked at me and Mike. We both smiled at her. We agreed on the name.

"Name" The nurse asked. "Ariah Marie Bivins" we say together.  Don't judge us, I really like this name. Mariah and Ariah.  Mike came up with it anyway.

"She's beautiful" Mike says to me and kisses me. Everyone came in. Natalie rushed to me. "My turn" She says. I handed her Ariah. "Hi gorgeous, I'm your aunty Natalie" Natalie says smiling.  "Congratulations man" Ricky and Ronnie says hugging Mike.

"Where's Brianna and Ralph" I asked confused. "So she went into labor right after you" Bobby says. "Seriously" Mike asked. "Yeah, she's still having contractions, but she's close to 10 centimeters" Ronnie says.
Can't believe we having our babies the same day.

"So you named her Ariah" Johnny asked as he held her. "Yea" Mike says. Johnny smiled at her. "She's truly beautiful Mariah" he says to me. "Thank you"I said smiling. After 20 minutes I see them pushing Brianna bed into my room. Her bed was next to mine. She was holding her baby boy. "I told them I wanted to be in the same room with you" Brianna says.

"We had a baby boy" Ralph says hype. We smiled at them. "Can't believe we had our babies the same day"I said. "I know right" Bri says. Ralph takes his baby boy. "What his name" Natalie says rushing to Ralph.  "He's a junior. Ralph Tresvant Jr" Ralph says. Brianna smiled seeing how happy Ralph was. "He looks just like you Rizz" Bobby says. Ralph smiled.

Brooke came in. "Ayeeee" The boys yelled happy to see him. "Hey Unc" Ronnie says hugging Brooke.  They each gave him a hug. "I'm so happy for you girls. Congratulations. Especially you Ralph and Mike. I believe you guys are gonna be great fathers" Brooke says. Ralph and Mike gave Brooke a group hug. Brooke gave me and Brianna flowers.  "They're beautiful, thanks Uncle Brooke" I said smelling the flowers.

"Let's pray" Ralph says. We nodded. Ralph lead the prayers for us all and our two new family members. Ariah and Ralph Jr.

Brooke held our babies happy to see them.
"We need a picture" Bobby says. The nurse grabbed Ralph Camera and snapped 3 pictures of us all together smiling and giving kisses to our babies.

After putting our babies to sleep. Brooke wanted to talk to all of us. "So for you guys albums that came out a few months ago....already platinum" Brooke says. We all cheered and hugged each other. "Starlight, your 3rd album 'At The Top' really Is at the top"

I smiled at my sisters. "Followed by Bell Biv Devoe" Brooke continued.  "Thanks to the work of me and Natalie" I said. Ronnie pulled Natalie into a kiss. "You girls did amazing producing this album" Ronnie says. "Yea thanks" Ricky says. "Same with Ralph and Johnny. Yall sellings are really close" Brooke says. Ralph and Johnny high five.

"So got you guys all to be on tour together, yes you guys can bring the babies"

Can't believe we get to be on tour all together again! Plus we got our babies now. This is going to be exciting.

"I'm so happy baby" I said to Mike. He cupped my face. "I am too" He says kissing me deeply.  "Ok you guys already tryna make baby #2" Ricky says disgusted.