Chapter 13- Move On

* Brianna *
1990

I was still upset about...you know what, but I'm trying to get over it. Like Ralph said we'll start all over. I was laying in bed since Ralph didn't want me doing much. He was in the studio saying he had to record one more song and add it to the album.

I hear the door, knowing it's him. I was facing the wall, acting like I was sleep because I just didnt want to talk. "Little girl" He says. I didn't say anything. He got in bed and snuggle me. "I know you're awake beautiful"
"How'd you know" I asked. "When you're really sleep, you be drooling everywhere and you move a lot" He says chuckling. I chuckled and playfully pushed him.

"Listen, how about tonight we go out. You been in this house for 3 months, let's get some fresh air" He says. I turned to face him. "Where do you wanna go" I asked. "Let's go out for dinner, before sunset" He says. I nodded. "So go get ready" He says then smacks my butt. I stood up to go shower and get ready.

Came out the bathroom with my hair straightened and curled. Had a Knee length hot pink dress with black heels. Ralph whistle when he saw me. I smiled a bit. He was looking fine himself in that red suit. I bit my lip looking at him. He chuckled watching me. "We can have some fun later, right now let's go eat" He says, I nodded. He wrapped a arm around me walking me to his car.
It was a 15 minute drive.
He open the door for me and held my hand as we started walking to this restaurant. Of course paparazzi was there. We did smile for a few pictures and signed lots of autographs there.

We had a table it was outside with live classic music. Tables had candles and flowers, it was just beautiful here. Especially with the waterfall which looked so nice.
We ordered our food and was just talking about our albums. "Glad to see you smiling again like this" He says. "How can I not, this place is beautiful Rizz" I said. Some fans saw us and came mostly for Ralph. They took pictures, some was just all over him and kissing his cheek, he'll stop them but some will get him by surprise.
I just continue eating my food as he was having some fun with fans. Once he was done, he sat down and held my hand. "No no I need to see that smile again" He says. I didn't smile, just looked up at him. He looked at the sun setting. "Baby you know I love you and only you. No frowning or anything. I'm all yours and you're all mine. My little girl" He says holding my hand.
"Give me a minute" He says. He got up and went to the band. He got up on the mini stage they had. Music started playing.

Ralph got to the mic, people cheered knowing who he was. He looked right at me.

"This time it's all about you" He says in the mic and points at me.

"There might be millions of others
All perfect in their own way, little girl
And I've had my chance to have lovers
But I passed them right by, girl, day after day
There's only you on my mind, girl
What can I do to make you see?
I'm so sincerely in our world
I only wanna let you know that you're all I need

I love you just for you
Girl, I'll say it again and again, little girl
I never wanna let you go
Anyone in love would know
Ain't no changing this commitment
I'm with you 'til the end, ooh

You're so sweet, baby

So many things we're unsure of
As time rushes past our eyes, little girl
There's so much confusion around us
We really gotta hold on to what's real in our lives

I love you just for you
Girl, I'll say it again and again, little girl
I never wanna let you go
Anyone in love would know
Ain't no changing this commitment
I'm with you 'til the end
I love you just for you
Girl, I'll say it again and again, little girl
I never wanna let you go
Anyone in love would know
Ain't no changing this commitment
I'm with you 'til the end, uh, woo" He sings and everyone claps and cheer. I smiled clapping also. He walked to me as everyone watched. "Bri, I love you with all my heart. We been friends forever and I want you in my life forever" He says then gets on one knee. Is this really happening???

"Brianna Janet Willis, will you marry me" He asked opening a box and showing a ring. A tear fell down my face. "Yes Ralph, yes!" I yell and hugged him. He kissed me deeply as we saw more flashes. "I love you so much" He says. "I love you too" I said. "I want to get married as soon as possible" He says smiling. I nodded.

-

2 more months have passed. "Mr and Mrs Tresvant" A preacher says. Ralph pulled me into a deep kiss as I wrapped my arms around him. I smiled as everyone cheered for us. We smiled at everyone.

We was dancing into my two cousins ran to me and hugged me. "Congratulations Cousin" Nicki says. I hugged them. "Thanks you two" I said. They hugged Ralph after. "So you two starting college soon" I said to them. "Yes. Natalie gonna let us stay at her place as long as We keep our grades up and no messing around" Stacy says. I nodded. "Well im proud of you two"I said. They smiled and walked off.
Ralph spin me around so I was facing him and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at him. "I love you so much Mrs Tresvant" He says to me staring into my eyes. "I'm happy to have you, can't imagine being here without you. You changed me so much"He says. He then pulled me into another kiss, we really didn't want to pull away into my sister's and the guys surrounded us to congratulate us. We walked outside on the balcony to say something to them, since it was loud with music inside.

Ralph looked at me and I nodded. "We have some great news" Ralph says to everyone. "Besides you two getting married, what else could be great" Bobby asked. I gave a small smile. "Bri is pregnant again" Ralph says smiling with me. My sisters gave a shocked look. Nobody gave a reaction. "Wait wait, you two just lost a baby not too long along. You sure this is right" Natalie asked. Ronnie shakes his head at her. "What? This is serious, are you mentally strong enough for this"

My happiness was about to fade, but something telling me to stay positive. I looked at Natalie. "The doctor says I'm clear, I'm fine to try again. Ralph and I did promise each other not to have sex until after the wedding" I said then looked at Ralph. He smirked at me.

"That was a hard promise to keep. But this time will be different, she's going to the doctor every week to get Checked" He says pulling me close.

"Completely different, just pray through it. God will lead you" Ronnie says. I smiled at him. "I'm positive, that I'm ready for this. Mentally and physically"I said to my sister's. "Well I think it's great, congratulations" Bobby says hugging me. "My bro just can't control himself huh" He then hugged Ralph. "Well looks like we gonna be pregnant together" Mariah says. Our head turned to her. "We expecting also" Mike says. We smiled and hugged her and Mike.

We continued to dance and celebrate into 8pm. After that we drove to this nice hotel by the beach and stayed there for 2 weeks. I am now Brianna Janet Tresvant. Still gonna keep Willis with my name though.