Chapter 14- Snoopy

* Natalie *

I was at the studio with my sisters.  We had 1 more song to do that Brianna wrote. I'm with my sisters one is 16 weeks and one is 15 weeks. "Can't wait for my little ones to be here" I said rubbing Mariah belly. "Your little ones" Mariah says. "Yea mine, gonna spoil my little neices and nephews" I said. "Why don't you and Ronnie think about having a little one you and Ronnie just got married not too long ago" Brianna asked. "Kids really ain't on my mind for me. Maybe one day, but not right now" I said. "Ok go in ladies" Brooke says. We walked into the booth and started singing. No rap was in this song, just singing and Brianna beautiful high notes. 

I saw Ralph, Ronnie and Mike walked in. I smiled at Ronnie and kept singing. "Nice nice, One more time. Mariah hold that "Be a man" note just a bit longer"Brooke says
Mariah nodded. "Man I want tacos" Mariah says. I shake my head at her. Recently all she can think about is tacos. "That does sound good" Brianna says nodding. The music started and we started our song again.

We came out the booth. "Hey baby" I said hugging Ron. "What you three doing here" Brianna asked. "Just wanted to surprise my baby at work and hear your last song" Mike says kissing Mariah cheek. "How was it"I asked.  "Love it, that beat is on point" Ronnie says. "Our singing" Mariah asked. "You was a totally flat throughout the whole song" Mike says. Mariah slapped the back of his head. "I was kidding RiRi you know you sounded great" Mike says rubbing his head in pain. "How about we all go  out for lunch" Ralph suggested.

"Please! We starving for tacos" Brianna says. "Tacos it is then" Ralph says smiling at her. "Hey Uncle Brooke you joining us" Ronnie asked. "No you kids go chill, I got work myself to be doing with this album" He says then played back the recording we just did. We nodded and left. We got in separate cars and drove to taco bell. Mike and Mariah ordered 20 tacos. We was at this nice park watching people walk their dogs, playing with their kids and just having fun. "Damn Mike why 20" Ronnie asked. "When your girl is pregnant they eat twice as much" Mike says. "Sometimes 3x as much" Ralph says. Brianna crossed her arms. "I don't eat that much" She wines. "Girl you ate 4 hot pockets the other day" Ralph says. "So" She says. Ralph pulled her close and kissed her forehead.  "But it's for a great reason" He says rubbing her stomach. 

I bite into my taco. "You alright" Ronnie whispers to me. I nodded. He gave me a worry look.

-

I came home and put my keys on the counter. "Babe I'm home" I yelled out. "Finally" He says. He was making dinner. Who don't love a man that can cook?

Smelt like rice and beans...with baked chicken. "How was the studio did Brooke enjoy the album" He asked. "Yea. We listen to it twice, he loved it. It's gonna come out the same Ralph Releases his album" I said. He gave me my plate as I sat down in the kitchen.  We just spoke about our day and ate.

"They want us to perform Poison in 3 days" Ron says taking my plate. "That's great. That song already a hit for the past few months" I said. "Yea, thanks to you helping produce it" He says kissing my cheek. "Shoot if I didn't help that whole album would of been trash" I said. He chuckled at me. "Hey I got a surprise for you" He says.

"Oh Ron, you know I ain't crazy for surprises. Just tell me" I said. "Just close your eyes" He says drying his hands. I rolled my eyes and finally closed them. I heard him walk to a extra room we had. He came back out. "Can I open them now" I asked.
Heard something moving. "Hmmm yea" He says. I open my eyes and see something it was covered but like a cube shape. He did not!?

I took the blanket that was covering it off and saw a cage with the cutest black and white puppy ever!
"Ronnie" I said covering my mouth.

"I know you said you wanted a dog ever since you was a kid because you just wanted a friend. Nobody wanted to chill with you or anything, so you wanted a dog but you guys couldn't afford one" He says. He takes the puppy out the cage and puts him in my arms. I smiled at the cute little puppy snuggling my arms.
"He's adorable " I said.

"His name is Snoopy, he's only 6 months. He is a Pomeranian" He says rubbing Snoopy head. "He is perfect baby" I said as Ronnie gave me a kiss. I put snoopy down and let him explore.  He was the cutest dog ever!
I stood up and gave Ronnie a kiss. He grabbed my butt as I jumped up in his arms. "Love this surprise, i really appreciate this" I said looking into his eyes. He smiled and carried me to the bedroom. "Let's finish this surprise" He says taking my shirt off. I chuckled  as we both got undressed and enjoyed each other.