Chapter 22- Hit Me Off

-Brianna-
1995

I was in the bed nude with Ralph, he was kissing my neck. "You ok baby" He asked from behind me. "Yea yea I'm fine" I said. "You sure, didn't seem like you enjoyed it" He says. I turned to him. I kissed him. "Trust me I enjoyed it Rizz, I always do" I said. He smirked at me. "Making me think I wasn't giving it to you good enough" He says and chuckled. I chuckled with him. I layed my head on his chest.

"I'm just thinking, I'm working on Starlight album, helping you write New Edition album, taking care of 3 kids, then we have to do a tour for these albums"I said just thinking of the future.

"Babe, you going to make yourself stress. We got this, we all here for each other, we A family. These albums are going to sell and I know it. The kids are coming with us on tour of course with the nannies and tutors. We going to be fine. Now stop thinking negative" He says to me.
I looked up at him and gave a little smile. "Ok. I love you Rizz" I said. "I love you too Little girl" He says. He pulled me so I'm on top of him. I leaned down kissing him as we started round 2 for us Tonight.

-

"Mommy! Daddy!" I Hear Jr running in our room. I open my eyes and covered my chest with the blanket. "Wake up! It's play day" Jr shouts climbing on the bed with us.

Today we all was getting together to let the kids play and just talk about this album as the kids play.

"Daddy get up" Jr jumps on Ralph. Ralph groans and turns around knocking Jr over on me. I chuckled.

"Mommy! Ariah, Jayden, Ronald and Roman is coming to play with me" Jr says. "Yes they are, now go get your sister's ready, so me and daddy can get dressed, we'll meet you in the kitchen" I said to Jr. "Ok" He says then starts dancing out the room. I chuckled at him. I jumped on Ralph. "Come on daddy wake up already" I teased. "With you on top of me like this and calling me that, we might start round 3" He says opening his eyes. "I think I can handle round 3"I whisper in his ear. "Oh I'm ready" He says. "You wish" I said getting off of him. "What" He says confused "you such a tease"He says sounding sad. I laughed and grabbed some clothes.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, Rizz went in after me. I started breakfast, saw Jr watching tv, Diana was coloring and Aaliyah was playing with some toys.

"Can I have waffles today ma" Jr asked. "No! Pancakes" Diana says. "I want waffles mommy" Jr says. They kept going back and forth. Aaliyah came to me. "What should we make Leah" I asked her. "Pancakes" She says. "Pancakes it is" I said grabbing the mix.

"Not fair" Jr says. "What's not fair" Ralph says coming down the stairs. "Ma letting the girls choose what's for breakfast, i want waffles daddy" Jr says crossing his arms. Ralph came to me and playfully crossed his arms. "I want waffles too" Ralph says tryna act like a kid.

"Oh ok you can have waffles" I said to the boys. They high five each other.
"There's the stove and waffles in the freezer, enjoy" I said turning. They both frowned.

After breakfast, I heard the doorbell. Jr ran to the door. I open it and saw Mariah and Mike with their kids. The kids ran in the house. "Hi aunt Bri" Ariah says running in. Mike was holding lil Mikey. "Come over here, I got this new toy car dad got me" Jr says running to the playroom we had.

"Hey sis, everyone else here" Mariah says hugging me. "Not yet" I said. We waited a couple minutes just small talk.

Once everyone was here, we spoke about the album.

"So they want this album out by 1996, we need to start working on this" Brooke says. "1996 right around the corner" Johnny says taking a sip of his drink. "Bri got some songs down for us" Ralph says. "But what about us" Natalie says. I felt so much pressure on me. Everyone started asking me questions about the songs, what type of songs. Ralph held my hand. "Ok ok, we'll talk about the songs later. How much time we have Unc"Ralph says.