Chapter 16- Happy Tour

- Brianna -

Me and my sister's was on stage singing and dancing for our fans.

"Man don't be Phony, why your nigga acting Corny. Whenever I come around they always all up on me, to get to me boy this gonna cost you a fee. I don't play that way, your girl mad at me all day" Mariah started rapping. "But wait girl, wasn't that the guy that was begging you to stay" Natalie raps. We started dancing to the beat. "We always at the top, gonna stay at the top, never gonna beat us, you can try, but seriously just stop" I started rapping.

The crowd cheering and singing with us just makes us happy. We ran backstage. "Great job baby" Ralph says handing me a bottle of water and a rag. He was also holding Jr, who's now 8 months. I smiled at Jr. "Did mommy do good out there" I asked him. "Mama" He says then giggles. I smiled at him. "I'll take that as a yes" I said giving him multiple kisses as he continued to giggle. "I'm gonna go shower up" I said. "What I don't get any kisses" Ralph says then pouted. "No plus I'm all sweaty. Really need a shower" I said. "Then let's go" He says smirking at me. I gave him a look. "No you stay and watch Jr" I said. "That's why we have nannies with us" Ralph says. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, give him to the nanny and you can join me" I said. He smiled and ran with Jr looking for the nanny we hired to watch Jr and Ariah while we performing. Saw Mike and Mariah with Ariah. She's starting teething now, chewing on everything. "Hey Ariah" I said to her. She held my hand and smiled. I smiled back at her. "Where's Rizz" Mike asked. "He looking for the nanny so we can shower" I said. Ralph came back running with his bag. "Ready" He says. "Ah making baby #2 I see yall" Mike says as Mariah laughed. I shook my head at them as Ralph pulled me to the bathrooms.

-

"Baby I'm not
No casanova
But Ill give my heart, Ill give you my charm
Baby I'm a gentleman
And I'm not
Trying to win you over
Just give me your hand and Ill do what I can
Baby, I'm stone cold
I'm a stone cold gentleman
I do all that I can
Give my heart, my charm
My personality
I'm a stone cold gentleman
So, girl, just take my hand
Cause you've been missing out on what is chivalry
Baby I'm stone
Aw, sugar, I'm cold
Aw, I'm gonna treat you nice day and night day and night baby
Baby say the word
And I'll be right there
Ooh, gonna open every door for you
Just for you baby" Ralph sings and dances on stage.

I was backstage with Jr, I clapped for Ralph. Jr did tiny claps too. Ralph came smiling. "Clapping for daddy" he says tickling Jr making him laugh. He gave me a kiss. "I know I'm Clapping for daddy" I said smirking. He bit his lip looking me up and down. "Great show Rizz" Ronnie says walking to us with Johnny, Natalie, Mariah, Ricky and Mike.

"Thanks" He says. "So since we all here together. I just want to say that we expecting another little one" Mariah says. "Already, damn biv" Johnny says smiling. "Dude can't control himself" Ricky says. "I know I can't" Ralph says kissing my neck. Brooke came smacking Ralph head, making Jr laugh.

"Well you better control yourself. Congratulations Mariah,Starlight, it's your turn" Brooke says. I gave Jr to Ralph. "Why you laughing at daddy get hurt huh" Ralph says holding Jr. Jr just continue to laugh, I smiled at them. I love these boys so much. Me and my sister's grabbed a microphone and ran on stage. We did 17 of our top songs.

Once we was done it was time for Johnny then BBD then Bobby did some songs. Me and Ralph was playing with Jr in the back as Bobby was doing his last songs.

"Come on we can do it" Ralph says. Jr was crawling across the little mat we had down for him to play with his toys. "Baby I just had Jr" I said. "Yea about 9 months ago" he says. I looked down. Ralph came to me and lifted my head. "I'm telling you, we can handle 2 babies" He says looking me in my eyes. "Shoot I already am, I gotta handle you and Jr, you both hard work"