Moving in.

~2:00 AM~

You were the new animatronic of the show. Y/N, the F/A, you really had no skills, other than being able to play a rockin' bass solo. You were barely manufactured, and are now being shipped to the Fazbear Entertainment location of dead in the middle of Philly. 

"It is way too dark in here." You angrily grumbled, shortly after being consumed by your worries. What will the children think of you? What will the other animatronics think? Will you be good enough for the company? Or would you have to be rejected and sent to Turing knows where? You were on the verge of tears, strange, as robots aren't programmed to cry, nor can they cry even if they wanted to. Suddenly, the dark hunk of metal screeched to a halt, and you heard the footsteps of the driver slowly walking over and opening your door. 

The door made a loud thunk. A strange metal platform was placed in front of you. "Come on, step up.", said a stern man wearing a moving company uniform. You stood onto the odd contraption, and felt yourself being lifted up and pushed inside a large garage in the back of Fazbear Entertainment. 

You notice your eyes feeling heavy, so you slowly closed it...

~4:00 AM~

"Well, is that them? The new guy?" Said a raspy female voice. "Roxy, could you use some more manners?" Said a high pitched feminine voice. You opened your eyes, to see 4 figures in front of you. "Ah, you're awake, welcome to the show!" said a charming male voice, perfect for a show star. "Wh-where am I?" You said, confused. "Oh great, they're brainless too." said the hoarse voice again, who you now know is attributed to some kind of canine with long, messy hair. You were too confused to be offended. "Roxy!" said a white bird with pink makeup over her face, wearing a scene outfit. "She's got a point.", said an alligator with a mohawk with a deep voice, a sight you've never seen in the- what? 3 hours? Your AI has been active for. "Everyone, there's no time to argue!" said the bear, the one with the showstar voice. He turned to you. "I'm sincerely sorry we haven't had a proper introduction. The name's Freddy, that's Roxy," he pointed to the rude wolf with the guitar. "Chica," then gestured to the chicken, "And Monty" finally showing the alligator, or crocodile? You really didn't know the difference. 

"Ah... this is just way too much for one night.", you drifted off back to sleep, the last thing you heard is "Well, that was quick." from 'Chica', before collapsing on the ground once again. 

~7:30 AM~

You woke up, still feeling sleepy. You heard Freddy's voice ring out around the lobby "Wake up, superstars! New day, new crowd to please!" You groggily got up, shortly before feeling a pain on your back. "Ah geez, I hope I didn't bust a screw loose or something." you mumbled, before standing up. Well, I better get used to this place, after all the show's going to start in what- you look at the Freddy themed clock on the wall- shoot! 30 minutes!? I better get used to this place, and quick! You rush to your room, marked by a large neon sign with posters of you that say "Y/N", and the walls plastered in f/c paint. You get your fur fixed, and rush out to learn the layout of this place.

Suddenly, an emotionless humanoid robot jumped in front of you. "Ah!" you yelped. "Map. Take it." said the robot, shoving a paper in front of you. "Okay okay, geez." You take it angrily. "Oh yeah, that's the Mapbot. Better get used to 'em quick." The voice sneered. You turn around to see 'Monty' observing you from a distance. "Yeah, thanks." you sarcastically reply, before opening up the map and shoving it into the contents. 

"Okay, stage, check. Rooms, check. Daycare?" You curiously glance at the map, and your curiosity gets the best of you. You wander around aimlessly, walking into walls because you're just too tough to look up from the map like a normal/smart bot, and climb up into the lobby stairs until you find an annoyingly colorful slide that says in bold, bright text "SLIDE INTO THE FUN!" You take another deep breath, and climb down the slide. 

Going down, you were assaulted by an array of bright colors as well as an annoyingly cheerful childish tune playing on loop, before finally crashing into a ball pit. You thrash around for a bit, before finally finding your way up. "Ho ho hooo!" yells a voice. You look up to see a slender figure resembling a cartoon sun wearing what looks to be- striped pants!? Who is this, some kind of scizophrenic Santa? You wonder, on second look, he is kind of cute. 

End part 1.

~Author's note~

Hello! This is my first fanfiction I've ever written! As such, any criticism is welcome. Thank you everyone who took their time to read this! I am planning to continue the series, but it may be slow, as I have school.