Reunion and War

You get anxious and hesitate before entering the slide. As you slide down, you find yourself wondering just who that was, staring back at you as you entered. Regardless, hopefully Sunny will help ease that fear. As quickly as it started, the slide came to an end, and you found yourself at the very bottom of the ballpit. You swam up to the top, coughed out a ball that somehow got stuck in your mouth, and gauged your surroundings.

Suddenly, you were lifted up and caressed tightly, "OH MY GOSH YOURE BACK, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Yup, that's definitely him. You sputtered out your words as best as you can, while being choked "Yup, I did too, you can let go now." He dropped you and you bounced off the inflated bounce house floor, before landing into the floor once again. 

"Whew. Anyways, this moon monster thing chased me out last time I was here." Sundrop got shy, and started twiddling his thumbs. "Oh, yes, about that..." You walked up to him and pat his back. "It's okay, you can tell me." He seemed more comfortable, but still pretty scared. "Yes, about that 'monster'... I'm the moon." He suddenly burst into tears, you walked up to him and hugged him.

"It's okay, thank you for telling me the truth, I forgive you." He looked up at you, sniffling. "You're not scared of me, are you?" "No, of course not." You responded, gently laughing. He hugged you tightly again, and you didn't even object against it. Sure, it was a bit cheesy, but you still loved every second of it.

Your sentimental moment was ruined by an "AHEM." You both turned around, and saw Monty. Damn! How did he get in without us noticing? Was I just too caught up in the moment? "That's enough of you, love-doves." "What do you mean?" You asked him in confusion. "Y/n, why don't you understand? He's a monster! He tried to kill you!" Sundrop was on the verge of tears once again. "He's right, I am a monster! I tried to murder you! In cold blood!" For some reason, it hurt to hear him say that about himself. You just had to say something back. "No, you didn't! It wasn't your fault!" You turned back to Monty. "And you, what do you have against him?" He sneered "I'm only trying to protect you. And you know how I feel about him?"

Monty lunged at Sundrop, knocking him down. "Sunny!" You felt a tear go down your eye. "You bastard-!" You throw yourself onto Monty, and you both crash into a wall, and gently bounce to the side. Monty uses this boost to flip backwards, and slap you in the face with his tail.

"No! Y/n! Monty! Stop fighting!" He runs towards both of you." "Stay OUT of this!" He scratched Sundrop, chipping off his paint. "You leave me no choice..." Sundrop responded in a quiet, raspy voice. "Sunny, NO!" You call out. He runs towards towards the power generator and shuts it off.

You see him transform into the moon creature, and he climbs onto the wall, and falls onto Monty. They both tussle amongst their selves. You felt so bad, you caused this fight, and all you can do is helplessly watch. Eventually, Moondrop strikes the final blow on Monty, and he slowly turns over and looks at you. He says in an eerie voice; "Y/n... you're safe now."