An Improper Introduction

"Well hello there, new friend!" said the strange sun. "Are you the new f/a everyone's been talking about? Let's be friends! Let's be friends!" Geez, this one's eccentric. Cause he definitely needs one. "Well, yes, but-" you reply before being cut off "My name's Sundrop! But you can call me Sun, or Sunny! What's your name? What is it?!" "My name's-" You hear the sound of crashing. You both frantically look around, and see Freddy running over to you, a bear running panickily in a ball pit, that's something you don't see everyday. "What are you doing Superstar!? The show's about to start!" "Oh shoot, I gotta go Sunn- er, Sundrop. Sorry and bye!" 

"Wait! But we haven't even got to-" is the last thing you heard before you and Freddy rush up the slide, because of course you're too cool for doors and stairs apparently. You were fashionably late to the show, and what looks to be a sea of excited children cheer when you climb up onto the stage and unfurl the curtains.

You take a deep breath and mumble to yourself "Okay, deep breath y/n, it's your first show, don't disappoint them." Loud guitar music blares across the speakers and in what felt like too soon, it was already your turn. You're just a bassist, mainly background stuff so even if you played off key or anything it's not like the kids would notice anyways. After what felt like an eternity, the show was over. A roar of applause played, ending the deafening silence. 

"Way to go Superstar!" Yelled Freddy to you in the backstage. "Haha, thanks." You replied awkwardly, you really weren't convinced you did good, but Freddy seemed to have thought so, which was good enough for you. "Mine was better" you heard Roxy mumble under her breath, but you didn't care enough to comment. During the intermission, all you could think about was that sun in the daycare. You have no idea why, but you just had to go back. You snuck offstage and up into the lobby, but was swarmed by kids begging for autographs, pictures, and someone even asked for Faztokens. After what felt like an eternity, you finally got away from the horde and into the slide again. 

~~~~~

A/N
Hello! Thank you again for reading this! If my dialogue needs improvement or criticism, PLEASE let me know. Thank you and see you next time!