Besties Forever

NOTE: This was edited. I said a slur in this chapter not knowing it was a slur, I am truly sorry.

The show was about to start as normal, but today you had a bad feeling about this. You never managed to fix your paint chips and dents, so you were definitely too crusty for the show, you slowly walked over to Chica's room for help.

You knocked on her door and she yells "Coming~!" and after a few minutes, she opens the door. "Oh sheesh girl, you do not look glamorous today, what happened to you?"

You explained what happened to Chica. "So THAT'S what happened? You poor thing, I can't believe he would do that to you! You should stay away from him, that guy has always been a bit of a weirdo."

She fixed you up pretty quickly, while gossiping about the other animatronics, and you eventually brought up what Monty said to you.

"Geez! He has ALWAYS been such an a-hole, just avoid him." You felt an odd comfort being around Chica, it was like she had your back.

After she fixed you up with the magic of modern makeup, you told her "Thanks Chica, I really appreciate it. She responded with "No problem bestie, come back anytime!" And you went on your way.

Eventually it was time for the show. Since Chica helped you feel beautiful again, you were feeling totally ready for the show.

The show started and eventually it was time for your solo. You took a deep breath, gathered up your confidence, and took a look at Chica. She mouthed the words "You go, girl!", you looked at Monty, and he sneered. You put your hands on the bass guitar and rocked out.

You felt pretty nice about it, and clearly the crowd did too, as the children burst into a round of applause. Of course, the show was over and you stepped down with pride.

Chica ran up to you and hugged you tightly. You did SO good! "Haha, thank you." You said awkwardly. You signed the children's autographs, and made your way to the daycare slide.

You immediately remembered the moon, you hesitated from climbing down the slide, and walked off back into your room.