Trapped

When you came to, you were alone in the daycare. You frantically searched for Sundrop, but he was nowhere to be found. Even the sight of Moondrop would've made you feel comforted. You stood up and left the daycare.

You entered a recharge station, and saw nothing. You thought about recharging yourself, as your power is low, but you shook off the thought. "What am I doing? Sundrop is missing! I have to find him!"

You started running around the pizzaplex, but you couldn't see him. Eventually, the thought of Parts & Service crossed your mind. "That's right! If I was a creep trying to hide an animatronic from me, I'd go to Parts & Service!"

You found the main stage, pressed the button, and soon enough, you were flying down to the ground floor. When you hit the ground floor, you tiptoed to Parts & Service, trying to ignore the creepy Endoskeletons, and found the room.

You peered through the window, and spotted Sundrop in a huge, metal cylinder, and then Monty and the woman, next to each other. You quickly ducked down under the window, and put your ear on the wall, listening carefully.

"Remind me once again why we brought him to the safety cylinder? Shouldn't we just tear him apart and get this over with?" Monty said. "No, that's way too dangerous. What if he wakes up and screams? You know how he can be, if he opens his mouth, the whole pizzaplex will hear." Said the strange woman. "Pfft, we've got no one to worry about hearing except for the f/a." Was he talking about me? "If we decommission him in here, he won't wake up during the process. There's a setting on the PC to make sure of that."

Decommission!? They were going to kill him? You just couldn't let that happen. You rushed inside, breaking the door in the process, and banged on the safety cylinder. It wouldn't budge, so you started clawing at it.

"Ack! What is that thing?" yelled the woman. "There they are! The f/a! Get them!" Monty lunged at you, and you clawed at his face, sending him backwards, and he crashed into the wall. He was totally knocked out, just from a single scratch.

You scratched at the laptop on the desk near the cylinder, and eventually, the monitor shut off, and the safety cylinder opened. You ran inside.

"Sunny! Are you safe?" No response. "Arrgh!" You banged on his torso. "Sundrop! Wake! Up!" He slowly opened his eyes. "Sunny! You're awake! You gave him a hug, just as aggressive as he does to you when you're in the daycare.

"Yes yes, I'm awake Y/n... you can let go now." You released him. "What are you doing to that demon? He's going to kill you!" yelled the woman, who you now see is in a night guard outfit. "He's not a demon... he's my boyfriend!" You jumped at the woman, scaring her away.

"Sunny! They were going to decommission you! You almost died!" "What? WHAT? I WAS GOING TO DIE?!" Sundrop panicked, "Shh, shh... you're safe now." He calmed down. "I'm sorry, I just can't comprehend the thought of death." You couldn't blame him, no animatronic can.

"Come on, let's bring you somewhere safe." You picked him up and dragged him to the Kid's Cove. Sure, it's stupid, but it's the most obscure place in the pizzaplex that you're sure they couldn't find you in.

~Author's note~
Sorry this is a bit of a longer part! I'm trying to make up for my hiatus.