Do Robots Dream of Electric Fairytales?

You couldn't sleep tonight, you just kept thinking about them. They were both so strange in their own ways. The sun was eccentric and playful, yet the moon; cunning and full of mysteries. You really wanted to come back to Sunny, but you were just too scared of being attacked again by the moon. Is he only out during daytime? Guess I better sneak out after tomorrow's show- wait! Tomorrow is saturday! That's the Pizzaplex's busiest day, you've got no chance! But then again, 

After arguing with yourself in your head, you felt your eyelids become heavy, and you drifted off to sleep...

You had a strange dream. You were a knight protecting a lone princess against a dragon. It roared, setting you back just a bit. You loafed around for a bit, then stepped forward and raised the sword you just discovered you had, threatening it. It roared in response, waking you up. The roar persisted even after you woke up.

"Wake up! You don't have any time to be snoozing on a child's birthday! Are you supposed to be 'Freddy's newest superstar' or what!?" You slowly opened your eyes to see Roxy at your bedside, screaming at you. "Ugh, okay okay." You got up, got yourself ready, and while doing so, thought of your dream. It is said that all dreams have meanings, but yours was so generic and cliché that you could'nt even assign a meaning to it. Regardless, you didn't have time to be thinking of Freudian psychologies, so you finished getting ready and made your way to the lobby. A child cheered as soon as you and Roxy came up. 

"Heh, it's because of me." Roxy mumbled. You walked up to Chica and Freddy, still feeling tired, but trying to act like the superstar you are regardless. "Oh, it's our newest star, y/n!" Freddy excitedly announced. The birthday boy cheered, dropping his fork full of cake on his shirt. Chica wipes it off.

"Ah, would you like us to play a very special song for you?" Freddy asks the child. He nods, and he gestures you, Chica, and Roxy to the stage. The instrumental starts playing, but by then you realize you've never heard this song before. Freddy hands you a sheet and you make sure to slip it into the inside of your bass guitar when no one is looking, and prepared yourself.

The song persisted, and according to the sheet, it was your part. You played it as normal, the kids cheered and soon enough, the song was over. The crowd goes wild, and the child is almost moved to tears from everyone's performance.

 In the aftermath, you signed a bunch of children's autographs, handed out tickets, and took photos. But you were secretly staring back at the daycare door. "Okay rockstars, it was fun being with all of you, but I gotta take a break. See you later!" And you slipped off into the daycare door, and into the slide, but as you enter, you notice an extra pair of eyes staring you off in the shadows.