A proper introduction

1:30 PM
You tried to carefully sneak upstairs and into the daycare pick-up door, but it appears you failed at that, too. "And just where do you think you're going?" said a deep voice. "Monty!" you called out in fear. "I, uh, well I was going to-" shoot, even you can't think of an excuse out of this one. "If you want to frolic around with the babies, so be it. But make it quick, showtime's in 30 minutes." "Thanks", you replied sarcastically, and ran inside and into the slide.

You collapse into the ballpit once again, this time you hear a screech and an "Ow!" oh right, it's daytime. Obviously this place is full of toddlers. "Sorry!" you rush away from the crime scene and start looking for Sundrop.

Suddenly you get picked up by a sudden force "Well HEL-LO, friend! You've came back just for me? I'm so happy! Lets play a game or have a part- Oh wait, you never even told me your name yet! What is it? What is it?" "Ah, well I-" you were caught off-guard. The reason you came back here in the first place was to tell him your name, but he's caught you off guard.

"It's y/n." You finally manage to speak. "Well then y/n, what's the plan? Let's have a par-tay!" the children in the ballpit cheered in unison. You have a surprising amount of fun playing with the toddlers, before Roxy bursts in.

"What are you doing, weirdo? Freddy's looking all over for you! Showtime's already started!" She grumpily yells. Shoot! Showtime already? You were having so much fun you didn't even see the time. Not like there's a clock here in the first place.

The children all climb into the ballpit to hide from Roxy, and she growls in response. Regardless, you follow her back into the lobby, them onto the stage.

~~~~~~~

A/N
Thank you so much for one vote! I guess I better keep paying attention to the series, I didn't realize I had fans to please, bye and thank you for reading!