The Escape (Finale)

You, Sundrop, and Chica dashed through the hallways and up back to the main lobby, and finally, to the door. You slowly walk up to it, and it roars as it opens. You look at Sundrop, and you both nodded. You step out dark tranquilness of the night. You took one last look back into the lobby, and Chica waves at you. You lift your hand to wave back. You grab Sundrop's hand, and run away for your life.

As soon as you both ran out of energy, you sat down at a cliff, and stared at the stars. You looked over at Sundrop, and he was fixated on the stars as well. He points at the moon, it was in its waning crescent phase. He says "The moon, it really does look like him. Ah, the other me, I mean." You turned over and looked up to the moon. "Yeah, it does look like him. Just as beautiful too." You giggled, and Sundrop hides his face in embarrassment.

After you were done laughing, Sundrop looks at you with a sorrowful expression. "Y/n, I forgot to charge my batteries, did you?" He was right, I did forget to charge myself. This would be the last moment we had alive, but not the last moment you were together.

You put your arm around Sundrop, and leaned in for a kiss, and he responded by kissing you back. When you stopped, you kept your arms around him, and looked at the stars together. You never wanted to leave, and for the first time, you never were going to. Eventually, you see the stars fade to black. You whispered the last words you could manage "Sunny, I love you." You heard him whisper in response. "I love you too." And you heard Sundrop collapse on your lap. You felt your eyes get heavy, and you tilted your head, and shut off.

~~Author's Note~~
And we are done! I am so sorry for the sad ending, haha. I was going for something that would impact the reader. Thank you for staying with me throughout this entire story! This is my first ever fan fiction, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Please let me know any suggestions for the future! I'm planning to write Funtime Foxy x Reader next.