The Road Less Taken

Wonderful. Just wonderful. That switch was the only option you had left to escape, and now it's gone. Just how am I supposed to leave this place now? You only had one option left, and that was to find a way to get out that doesn't involve the switch. But how? The deafening silence of the room was interrupted.

"Umm... why don't we hack in through the computer in the docks? It's the computer that controls the door and lights controls every day." You turned over to look at Chica, and sighed in relief. "So we really do have a last hope, thank you so much Chica." You ran over to hug her. "Oh, uh... you're welcome? You can let go now." "Ah, sorry." You let go, and made your way to the docks.

You finally entered the docks, and turned on the monitor. It flashed to life and... login info needed. Brilliant. You frisked the computer for a sticky note with the login info, and found nothing. "All top staff has a login, but I don't remember mine. Sundrop, do you remember yours?" Chica looked at Sunny. "Ah, my login, I didn't think I'd need it so I just... threw it away. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Sundrop started sobbing. You slowly walk up to him and pat his back. "It's okay, it's okay, that's not a problem." His tears stopped and he sniffled. "Can't we search an office or something?" "Sunny, that's a great idea!"

And so, you searched every individual office, starting from level 1 working your way up to 10, and individually trying every login you found on the sticky notes on the monitors and... nothing. You all drowsily made your way up to the last office, feeling drained from all the running. "Are you SURE it's here?" you asked Sundrop. "It HAS to be here! If nothing else worked, it's definitely here!" "Let's hope you're right." You mumbled under your breath.

You finally arrived in the top security office, and removed the Username & Password sticky note from the monitor. You made your last trip back to the docks computer, and entered in the password. "Okay... username, FreddyPizzaplex10 and password, GlamrockFun64... please work, please work." You pressed enter and a screensaver of the main stage featuring you with Freddy, Monty, Chica, and Roxy flashed to life. "Yes!"

You opened a program titled "Pizzaplex Controls, and clicked "Manual Control" when prompted. If then showed a blueprint of the entire Pizzaplex, and you moved your mouse and clicked the door of the entrance. It opened a small UI box containing a multitude of options, then you clicked "Unlock". That's it. The door is open, and you're going to be free. You, Chica and Sundrop all cheered in unison.