Runaways

"Looks like you're safe now." You said to Sundrop, who is hiding behind a cardboard sign in fear. "You sure? What if they find me? They're coming for me!" "Peace, Sunn- I mean Sundrop, they won't find us here." "Okay..." He slowly crawled out of the cardboard cutout of Foxy, and hugged you. Once again, you wished the moment could last forever, but of course, it couldn't. All good things come to an end eventually. 

You hear a faint voice in the distance "Come out, come out wherever you are! I will catch you two eventually!" Oh great, Roxy's in the plan too? Wonderful, just wonderful. As always, you snuck back to the lobby, you caught a glimpse of the daycare, which is now guarded by a horde of security bots. You only had one last hope, you wandered into Freddy's room, and banged on the door.

"He opened the door. "Wha- oh, uh, superstars! What seems to be troubling you at this hour?" You can tell Freddy was very tired,  and set up a fake persona just for you guys. Regardless, you didn't want to point it out and cause some tension between you and one of the last animatronics who can help you. 

"Freddy, I need you and Chica's help now. Roxy, Monty and some security guard is trying to decommission Sundrop!" "Oh no, that must be Vanessa! We must stop them immediately!" "I know, let's get Chica for help too!" You suggested. "Great idea, superstar!" We all walk over to Chica's room, and knock on her door. "Coming!~" She yells in response. She opens the door. "Well hello besties, here for a girl's nights out?"

Two of you were boys (or all three, depending on which gender the reader is), but regardless, your situation was too urgent to have the time to question Chica's mannerisms. "Chica, this is vital, we need your help, Monty, Roxy, and Vanessa is trying to decommission Sundrop!" Freddy yelled at Chica. "Oh, well, the thing is, if the entire management is doing it, they must be right. What if Sundrop really should be decommissioned" "But why? What would Sundrop do that's so evil?" You interjected. "Ah, well, I-" "What could he do that a software update can't fix?" "Chica, please." Freddy asked in a quiet tone. "Okay okay, I'll join." Chica finally caved in.

"Great! Let's spy on Parts & Service, to see what their plans are." We made our way to Parts & Service, being careful not to make a sound and possibly alert Roxy. When we made our way down, we listened carefully to their conversation. "Well, the computer's broke, what now?" Monty sighed, as if he were defeated. "I already ordered a new one, it should arrive tomorrow, same day shipping." Vanessa responded. One day. You have one day left, to save Sunny.