The Gate

"I'm sorry superstars, but I'm afraid I must do this. For management, to keep you all safe." Freddy said. You turned your head in confusion and opened your mouth to say something, but before you can utter a single word, Freddy pushes you into Parts & Service,  and runs off. "Yeah, so we need to get Sundrop by- What the!?" Monty yelled. "Oh my, it looks like Freddy brought the little rats." Freddy was with them the whole time!? God, why did I choose to trust him?

You threw Monty across the room with your weight, scratched Vanessa, and grabbed Sundrop and Chica before busting out the door. You quickly took the elevator up, and saw someone waiting for you upstairs. "Where are you going?" Roxy said, in a sassy voice."

"I'll handle this one, you two just get out, somewhere!" Chica screeched at Roxy, blasting her ears for a second, before they continued to fight. Get out, that was a great idea. At this point, leaving the pizzaria was the only way to save Sundrop, since you definitely can't convince Vanessa and her gang. 

You looked back at Chica, and she distracts herself from the battle for a minute to give you a thumbs up and a smile, before clawing at Roxy's face. You took the signal, and ran for the doors. Locked. You need a level 10 security pass to escape, or the springs connecting the door can be destroyed. You need Roxy to claw the spring locks to destroy the door, so security passes are your only option. But you'll have to go into every individual office to get security passes, including Vanessa's office, and there's no way you can do that. So what option really is there? Your thoughts was interrupted by a screech of metal.

You look over in the direction you heard it in, and see Chica, pinned to the wall by Roxy, who has foam over her mouth, smiling, and looks like she's about to circle in for the kill. You couldn't let that happen. You grabbed Chica, and slammed Roxy into the wall backwards, and Chica was helping you hold her down. You held your claws over Roxy's face, and slowly leaned in closer towards her. Just as soon as you were about to hit her...

"Okay, okay, I give up!" Roxy was shielding her face with her hands now, "I'll let you go under one circumstance." Roxy looked up at you, "What is it? I'll do anything!" "You must help us escape." You were looking down at her, waiting for her response. "Okay, fine. I'll help you."

She stands up. "So where do we go?" You lead her to the Rockstar Row, and the large garage door, marking the exit. "Destroy the door." You said. She took a minute to investigate the door, looks at you, and shakes her head. "The spring locks are broken. It's shut in." Damn! What do you do now? How are you supposed to save Sundrop now? "Buuuuut, there seems to be some kind of... thing? holding it down. Maybe a switch can open it. That's all I'm telling you, I'm busting." She walked out, and into her room. "Well that was anticlimactic." Chica said. Oh well, off to find that switch!" Sundrop said excitedly.