New day, new stage.

~7:30 PM~

New day, new stage, it was time to start another show for the children. Just like last time, you pull out your bass and start playing on the queue of the rhythm. This time, you were having fun, it didn't feel like hell like last time.

In a short while, the show was over as quickly as it started. You dealt with the flock of children fawning over you, and made your way to the daycare.

~8:30~

Today, something felt off, like someone- or something, was watching you. You shook off the feeling. "Haha, that'd be crazy! Who would care enough to watch me?" You made your way to the daycare as usual and fell down the slide.

As usual, you greet Sunny but once again, the all too familiar feeling of anxiety. You have no idea why, after all, the children were asleep, and everyone else was preparing to shut down, it should be safe in here.

You were lost in thoughts, but was interrupted by Sundrop running over and picking you up. "What are you doing here? You need to leave now! Get out, get out!" You were confused, but offended regardless. Did he really hate me that much? Once again, your train of thought was interrupted. But this time, by the lights shutting out, as per the electricity schedule. All lights are programmed to go out on 8 on the dot, closing time exactly. "What, are you afraid of the dark?" your sarcastic reply was cut off by a loud THUNK. Sundrop has collapsed on the floor.

Sunny! You said in a panic, and you rushed over to where he collapsed, but you didn't see Sundrop. Instead, you saw something else. You had no idea what it was, but it resembled a moon of some sort. It stood up and glanced at you.