La Lune

9:00 PM

You stared into the eyes of the strange, moon-like entity, and it stared back at you. Finally, it broke the silence "Go away... to your show..." you were frozen in fear. Just what is this thing? And where's Sunny? "Go... go! You'll wake up the children!" yelled the eerie voice once again. The moon lunged at you. You barely dodged, sliding backwards.

You ran through the twists and turns of the labyrinth-like daycare, with the moon on your tail literally and figuratively. It advanced on you once again, and scratched you, chipping off a bit of your paint. You slammed sideways into the daycare wall, and with some pain, out of the Roxy themed playplace.

You ran to the door near the security desk, but it was locked. You ran over to the slide instead, and in a desperate endeavor, you climbed up the slide backwards.

Monty was waiting for you. "Don't you see now? He's a monster!" You were on the verge of the tears robots don't have, your paint was dented from struggles during the chase. "No... he's not!" Monty sneered at you. "Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy. Come on, show's soon." and walked away.

What was that all about? Regardless, you followed him, not a word to eachother during the walk. You tried to break the silence with some small talk.

"So, about that sun..." you squeaked out. "Shut up." He interjected. "Okay okay, geez." You followed him up to the stage, just in time for the last encore of the day.

~Author's note~
Hello! I am so sorry about the delay, school and therapy's really been taking time out of my days, I'm just too busy. Regardless, thank you for reading! I feel like this part was a little choppy, so as always, constructive criticism is welcome! Bye, I'm sorry, and thank you!