The Switch

TW: I use a swear word in this chapter, so sorry if that's not alright with you.

You, Chica, and Sundrop searched all over the lobby and the atrium, and found nothing. Every single attraction in the Pizzaplex yielded nothing, which must mean it's in a staff only area. The first place you had the idea to check was the Parts and Service. So you made your way to the stage, and down the elevator.

When you got to the door. You and Chica looked at each other in unison. You burst open the door, and lock your eyes on Monty. You jump at him, and you both roll, crashing into the wall. You scratch his eyes, and he yells out in pain. 

Freddy ran over to help you, but Chica kept him in check. But you had a feeling that something felt off. You turned your head to look around, and saw Vanessa running over to a switch. You only had one idea what that switch could've done, and that was to open the door. You reached out, but was interrupted by Monty kicking your head and pinning you on the ground. 

You desperately tried to fight back, but your attacks only banged uselessly against his metal chest plate. "Ha, what are you going to do now? All you can do is watch helplessly as Vanessa destroys the switch." Wait, destroys it? No! You turned over to Vanessa, and she grabbed the computer and was walking over to the switch. All you could do is watch helplessly as the switch got destroyed. Or at least, that's what you thought. You heard a voice yell "NO!" And you look over to see Sundrop slap the computer out of her hand. 

"You little bitch-!" Vanessa yelled, as she tried to fight Sundrop. He nervously slapped Vanessa, poor Sundrop, you know he doesn't like to fight. You kicked Monty in his eyes, blinding him, and ran over to Vanessa. Suddenly, she grabbed your neck and looked you dead in the eyes.

"Haha, what are you going to do now?" You looked over to Sundrop, who was visibly panicking. He was looking at you, but he clearly didn't know what to do, and was, or at least trying to, evaluate his options. 

Suddenly, Vanessa dropped you and pushed you down, and Monty ran straight at you, and pinned you down again. You couldn't even focus on fighting back Monty, you just stared at Vanessa, she looked at you, before picking up the old computer on the ground and throwing it at the switch. "NO!" You reached your hand out uselessly, but it was too late. The button of the switch was thrown across the room, and what remained of it was frayed wires, and it sputtered its last bolts of electricity before dying down for good. 

"Nothing you can do now, can you?" It seemed your only choice was to surrender to them, but the day you surrender to them is the day you shut down. You scratched Monty's eyes, stand up, and call over Chica and Sundrop, then bolted out the door for your life.