Cyberspace - Bonus part

You wake up to the strange ambiance of sparks and electricity. "Hu-huh?" You slowly open your eyes and gaze upon your strange, new world.

The place was a space of vast, receding, emptiness, going on for as far as the eye can see. The "sky" was completely black, and the "ground" was a green wireframe pattern, resembling checkerboards, similarly to the pizzaplex.

"That's right... I know this place, this is where I woke up when I'm out of battery." You look down on yourself. Despite everything, it's still you.

The memories came flooding back to you. "Wait, me and Sundrop ran out of battery on the cliff! So I'm dead." You were gauging your options, when you suddenly hear an all too familiar voice sobbing your name.

"Y/N, Y/N! Where are youuuuuuuu?", followed by crying. "Sundrop!" The sobbing immediately stopped. "Y/n! You're here!" You frantically searched for him, and you finally found him, you started slowly approaching him, and he looked up at you, and smiled wide.

"Y/n! You're here! Hahahaha... where are we, exactly?" You replied "Well I don't exactly know, but I believe this place is called... Cyberspace. Looks like we're going to be here for a while."

"Well, we might as well make ourselves comfy."  You jumped up to his height, and tightly hugged him.