New friends?

I'm liking my new way of writing rn ngl-

✷✰Y/n P.O.V✰☽

Soon after sunny got in that balcony I can hear kids laughing through the slide. While heading to the security desk a kid decided to tackle me "ACK, HEY!" What was this child thinking? I don't know- lucky I caught my self before I could fall. "HELLO MX. Are you sunnys new friend?" The kid ask. She or he which ever they prefer honestly, had dirty blonde hair with lovely blue eyes
They were wearing a... Oh a Freddy hoodie! They look cute in it as well. "You could say that kid. Either way... What's your name? I need to check you in while your here." "My names Ash! Ash wastaken!" Wastaken??? That's an interesting last name- "oh while I'm at it! I actually have a little sister! Her name is Georgia Notfound!" What- "I'm sorry what- so your sisters last name is Notfound but yours is wastaken? How does that work? " "I honestly don't know- my dads picked our names not me-" oh- it's a fruity house hold that explains that- but still WASTAKEN AND NOTFOUND??? (iykyk lol I just had to 😩) "Alright kid what's your pronounce?" "Oh I'm actually gender fluid so I go by they/them :D" "Alright now go and play I have some work to do before I can play with you" "Okay Mx... Wait what is your name? " "Just call me Mx. Y/n or just Y/n, now run along I have work to do" "OKAY MX! See you soon! " I'm liking this kid already. "ALRIGHT KIDS EVERYONE GATHER AROUND EXCEPT FOR THE WASTAKEN AND NOTFOUND SIBLINGS YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY CHECKED IN! " "HOLY FU.. FUDGE SUNNY DON'T SCREAM NEXT TO ME-" This bitch decided to scream next to me without a warning wtf- "Sorry Y/n heh-" "It's fine j-just warn me next time- Gosh-"

I do not have the mental opacity to name like 50 kids so let's skip the checking in part m'kay 🙂

All the kids are signed in now time to look after them. The kids are playing tag with sunny being it. Two of them are at the arts and crafts area I'll just look after them... Oh it's Ash with a little girl! She has Brown fluffy long hair and beautiful green eyes! "Ash hey! Who's this?" "Oh Y/n! Meet my sister Georgia! Georgia say hi." She just waved huh- "oh right- I forgot to mention! Georgia is mute I do pray you know ASL or BSL-" "I know the basics if that helps? And even if I didn't know you can help translate it right?" "Of course I can Mx!" Looking down on the table there's a drawing of 2 men and two little kids. Probably they're family. But overall it's a really nice drawing for an 8 year old! So basically these kids are my new friends now huh... Not complaining tho :). "Y/N THE KIDS ARE ASKING IF YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY WITH US ALL THREE OF YOU!" I heard sunny scream in the distance "I don't know do you both want to?" Both Georgia and Ash nodded. I gave them a soft smile and yelled back at sunny "WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" I said cleaning up some the stuff on the table and place the drawing Georgia made on the security desk table.
We walked over to the other kids and began playing. I can get used to this :].

Have drawings because why not-

Ash❆

Info:Name: Ash wastakenAge:13 Favorite animatronic: Roxy and FreddyGender: Gender fluidSexuality: Bi

Info:
Name: Ash wastaken
Age:13
Favorite animatronic: Roxy and Freddy
Gender: Gender fluid
Sexuality: Bi

𓆩Georgia𓆪

(I didn't have the metal opacity to draw properly 💀) Info:Name: Georgia NotfoundAge:8Favorite animatronic: Monty and MoonGender: femaleSexuality: straightCan pack up a punch if triggered 💀(639 words)

Info:
Name: Georgia Notfound
Age:8
Favorite animatronic: Monty and Moon
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Can pack up a punch if triggered 💀
(639 words)