friend? or foe...

Juggling sh!t now  🤹🏻‍♀️  at this point  I'm just writing what comes into my head lmao-

Y/n
Micheal
Officer
*Insert specific emoji* =the animatronics

✸✰Y/n's POV✰☾

After that incident, the plex had to be shut down for a week or two. That's probably enough time for us to do something about it.

"Officer for the last time we will handle this" "Like my twin just said, we can and will handle this we just need you all to not bother us" "How do we know your not in on the plan to kill the kids" "oh for fucks sake. If we were in on it why would I try to stop it. Look, the plex is closed for now just let us do our thing and you go deal with some other criminal bullshit" "... Alright. But if we get a report about another murder mystery going on here this case will be proceeded at court, ya got that" "Yes we understand, officer. we will do out best to stop this" as the officer nodded and walked away. You sigh in relief that they had finally left. They were quite the handful, not as bad as the kids but still as equaliy stubborn.

You both went inside the mall and head towards the "Staff room" which is actually a big meeting room for you, Michael  and the animatronics. Music man couldn't be included for obvious reasons.

"☀Sunshine! What happened out there?" "Nothing bad honestly, but now we're gonna do a virus check on all of you. Music man included so little dude, go tell DjMM that were gonna do a virus check soon alright." The little dude salluted and crawled away. "Heyya Freddy where's Gregory?" "🐻 He is in my bedroom resting. Little superstar was tired from running all day" "I see... I'll go check on him for a second and do a virus check on MM afterwards. Y/n you go check on the others first, once I'm done with MM I'll help you out" "alright Mike see ya wouldn't wanna be ya" literally-.

Michael walked out of the room and left you with the rest of the crew. "So, who wants a check up fir-" "☀🐺🐤🐊 *Ran and hid away*" "*chuckles* looks like your first freddy" "🐻Seems like it hahaha-" he said while standing up and stretching his arms. "Once I'm done with Freddy I better be back with 4 animatronics ready to get checked on... Or else.. " "☀ Yes sir/ma'am"

Once you and Freddy got there, Freddy sat on the (Table chair thingy I don't know what it's called) and connected a wire that will connect his programmings with the computer out side of parts and service. "Alright ready Fred?" "🐻 Yeah go ahead superstar" he said with a smile. "You can lay down while I do this I'm sure it won't take long" "🐻Of course superstar!"

*click* *click* *click*

Files here, files there, hmm I don't think it's here... You thought to your self as you check every files in Freddy's programing. For safe measures... Let's upload this afton virus preventer into his program. Made it my self and surprisingly enough it works well!.

As you insert the usb into the computer, you heard a crash from the distance. Before checking the crash you made sure the virus preventer is being uploaded into Freddy. Once that was settled, you head towards the area where the crash was heard.

At first you didn't see anything, but then you heard a sob coming from a stack of boxes not to far away. You went to check it. There were piles of empty fizzyfaz boxes there but one was different... It was shaking and you could hear noises from it.

You head towards the special pile and lifted the box one by one. Until you saw a figure. A figure of a child, with dark brown hair and stripped shirt. But something was off... It had wings?

Ehheh I have no ideas anymore✍️🏻

(671 words)