WHO ARE YOU

Still waiting for my turn with the brain cells rn ngl- and yes Y/n Povs are still like third person Povs xd

Y/n P.O.V

After a while, You woke up to your hands being tide up. You can hear creepy giggles from the distance. looking at the direction of the giggles, you saw a bunny figure with a weird shaped head staring at you. You stared at it, standing your grown, showing no fear when in reality, your basically fuckin scared.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" You scremt in hopes that someone could hear you while you communicate with the creature in front of you. "Oh nothing~ I was just in the mood to Kill something~ Specifically a child to please my master, but a young adult like you will do I guess~"  "WHY? WHO EVEN IS YOUR MASTER YOU FILTHY CREATURE??" "How rude of you to call me a filthy creature~ And I will never tell a mere mortal who my master is."   "bold of you to assume I'm a mortal. In fact, I'm pretty sure your the mortal here." "What makes you say Your immortal?  Your not like my master. Why am I even talking to you, I'll just make sure you have a slow, suffering, death~ this will make my master proud of me." It said followed by the giggle from earlier. "Got any last words Y/n L/n?~" "for your information, the names not y/n l/n. The name is y/n Afton. And I do have a few more last words. MOONDROP!!!!" You scremt in hopes of getting moon to here you  "Y-YOUR AN AFTON??"  The bunny like creature said while backing up from you and heading towards two big doors in the distance. BANG. The vent a few inches in front of you flew off with moon crawling out off it. Meanwhile, the bunny like creature was already far from your view.

"OH MY STARS, Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Moon said untying the rope that was stopping you from moving. "I'm fine now thanks to you. But that bunny like creature is still out there..." "Bunny like creature?... Was it white with big red eyes? " "yes it was... Do you know what it is?" "It can't be... She's back ...?"

Hahdhahs ANGST TIME B) yes this is short I'm sorry  😭🖖🏻I really wanted to do that big your an Afton reveal so there :D I was genuinely bored and I have big plans for the next few chapters. hopefully-
[426 words]