Movie time! :D

Now my phone has no internet fuck 👹 now I have to use my little bros hotspot 😩🔪

Since we've been doing Y/ns povs why not sunny instead for once :D and don't question my way of making writings povs I'm shit at it I know 😀

✰✸Sundrops P.O.V ✸✰

"SSSUUNNSHHHIINNEE WHAT ARE YOU DOIIINNGG?? :(" "Nothing just scrolling through my phone why?" "I'M BORED and the kids are done eating SO COME ON-" "Fine fine let's go" ":0  YAY!" I said picking y/n up and running towards the movie room. We should really give these room they're names instead of just calling them that... Any way! "AYE AYE AYE SLOW DOWN SUNNY" "No~ Plus were almost there so it's fine" "JUST DON'T TRIP THAT'S ALL" "I know I know"

"AND were here :D!" "*sigh* okay let see what movie are we watching?" "Hmmm is there any new movies from Disney?" "Oh I think it was called 'Encanto'! Do you kids wanna watch that while we wait for your parents?" "YEAHH!" "MHMM!" "Encanto it is! >:D" I said playing the movie on the TV. After doing so, I walked towards Y/n and sat besides them.

"Wanna grab popcorn?" Y/n asked "Eh?" "Popcorn you know- for the kids"
"I don't think they like the popcorn here. Plus they just ate anyway." "Ehh your right. I'm gonna go look for ash and Georgia while grabbing popcorn be right back sunny" they said giving me a quick peck 'WHOOWIEE'I said while my sunrays spin a bit. 'Calm down there sunny boy' moon said 'eh? Your up?' 'Have been for the past hour' 'oh! And sorry I said the monster thing... ' 'it's fine plus you asked for permission first. Don't get me wrong I'm still mad at you, but at least you asked for permission to say that' 'By the way, moon.' 'Hmm?' 'The daycare will be closing soon' 'wait really? How come I didn't know about this-' 'Heh- I forgot to tell you' 'I swear if I could slap you right now, I'd slap you to pieces' 'heh- sorry-' *knock* *knock* *knock* 'eh? Oh a parent is here already? I gotta go! Bye moon!' 'alright, bye sunny' we bid our Ferwells and I ran towards the door.

"Hello there sir!" "Hi sunny, I heard the daycare is closing soon, so I came here to pick up Ash and Georgia" "oh alright! And where's your husband?" "He's still scared of both of you" he said chuckling "heh, forgot about that- I'll go get them be right back!" "Alright" 'Now where is y/n with the two... ' "Y/N!!" "YEAHH?" 'wait they heard that-' "WHERE ARE YOU?!" "I'M IN THE PLAY STRUCTURES WITH ASH AND GEORGIA! TRY FIND US!" 'Well alright then hide and seek it is-' "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!"

I ain't got the mental opacity to write him finding them so let's pretend he found them already mkay? 🚶🏻‍♀️

"Damn your good at seeking" "heh I know :]" I said after y/n complimented me "So only Papa came?" "Yep, Only Mr. Notfound came!" 'Why did Dad not come?' Georgia signed "You dad is scared of robots like me. Heh- I remember us scaring him when he first met us." I said chuckling. "Mr.wastaken is scared of robots like you? I mean- I'm not surprised if he's scared of Monty or roxy, but you?" "My husband is a scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like this. Trust me when he first met sun he tried to crawl back up the slide" Mr.Notfound said chuckling "ahh the good old times. now come on kids, we can't leave your dad with robots for to long!" "Bye sunny! Bye Y/n!" "BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW FRIENDS :D" "*chuckle* Bye ash bye Georgia!" Y/n said with a soft smile. 'Such a perfect smile they have~ So glad I met them :)' 'oOkay I get it you love them now chop chop there's still 48 kids to look after!' 'Oh right!' Me and Y/n head back to the movie room to find a few kids had drifted off to the dream world xd.

I had to add that part I had to xd my inner mcyt lover is telling me to insert them I had to xd I'm sorry 😭🖖🏻
(717 words)