Late valentines special!

This chapterwill not be bothering the current Time line in this story!

𓆩Third person P.O.V𓆪

It was valentines day, and Sun and moon were your valentines day partner! The pizza plex just closed,and you were talking with sunny about your date night together "Today's the day! We get to have fun without having to deal with little kids" you exclaimed. "That's right Sunbite! But one thing..." "What is it?" "Well- I don't think you know this but we asked Mr.Afton to make the lights go dim at the areas we are going because... " "because?" "Well we had a feeling you might want to spend time with the both of us at once, so the lights being dim will turn us into eclipse and make us share the body! " "oh that's amazing you two!" "Just one thing, we will be 5x more clingy than we are now." "I can deal with that just fine" you said giving him a quick peck. His sun rays began to spin and he was a tint of red. You chuckled at his reaction. "By the way, do the others have a valentine or?" "Roxy and chica, 100%! Freddy and bonnie we aren't quite sure about that... Foxy and Monty... Yeah they will most definitely be single" "Haha- now I know why you guys call them single duo" you said laughing at the duos name. "Fellow co-workers you are now allowed to leave the pizzaplex to spend time with your significant other!but if your single just cry your self at home or just binge watch a Netflix movie or something. BUT one worker will have to stay and that worker is Y/N! Have fun and enjoy your break my friends!". The announcer said. Who was the announcer? It was Michael afton! He knows what your current relationship with sun and moon is and managed to convinced the big man to let Y/n move in.

Flashback~

"hello Mr. Emily!" "Michael- what did I say about calling me that. I told you, you can call me henry instead" "Ofcourse sir" "I give up" "Mr.henry, can you like... Let Y/n stay in the pizza plex durring valentines day break?" "Why?" "Oh nothing! It's just that they live alone and they have no one to talk with. Plus They are pretty close to the Glamrocks!" "Proof for you last statement?" "... Henry have you noticed how Moondrop hasn't been destroying robots anymore?" "..." "or that one time where They manage to convince Chica to stop eating trash in front of kids" "I-" "AND manage to stop Monty from accidentally destroying foxy?" "Fine fine They can stay..." "move in" "WHAT??" "Come on sir, it gets lonely here And they were planning on moving out for a while now" "... Convince me Michael" "WHA- fine... So if I were to accidentally set this building on fire with Freddy... Y/n will be able to help me get the Glamrocks and daycare attendants out AND call the fire department" "*sigh* alright. I don't need you burning another Plex anytime soon anyway" 'YES' Michael whispered to him self

End of flashback~ xd

"SUNBITE COME ON WE HAVE THE WHOLE NIGHT :D" "I'M COMING!" You said while you both laugh in excitement. "I see they didn't dim the lights here yet" "yeah, That's because... " he said bringing you to a dining area "What are we doing here?" "Oh, for our valentines day dinner of course! We can't have fun on an empty stomach can we?" "Wait you guys can eat?" "Not technically... We only drink oil so that our gears don't rust and get stuck or something like that... " "oh that's interesting... Oh and are the light gonna go dim?" "Of course they are sunshine!" You chuckled and just let sunny drag you there.

"We are here!" He said. The area was called 'Music man's DJ diner'. "He's got a diner?" "Yeah! Cool right!" He said with a chuckle. "Hello Y/n and welcome to Music man's diner!" "Micheal?" "The man the myth the legend, it is I, Micheal Afton" he said with a chuckle. "What are you doing here?" "Two certain Daycare attendants asked me to help with your dinner even though Chica would have been a better option for this." "Chica is busy with her Date who else were we supposed to ask?" "Hmm anyway, Please follow me to your Designated table" he said with a bow. "Doing this I feel fuckin single" Micheal said soon after. All three of you laughed at the statement.