Nightmare

Are you sure you want to do this George?

Of course, I do I've been studying him I know what I'm doing

Okay the boss trusts your thoughts and he gave you full control on this operation

I think we're ready to start the operation so let's call a meeting so I can give roles out

30 minutes later a meeting was put together and George starts with explaining

Everyone listens up, this is the plan operation nightmare. This operation includes a local fighter that goes by nightmare. His name is Clay, he's 22, and obviously he's strong and can fight so he's not going willingly. I've been secretly watching him during training for the last couple of weeks, when he has a rough day at training, he goes to the bar that's a couple blocks from the gym. Before this meeting he was at the gym having a very bad day so its guaranteed that he'll be at the bar drinking tonight so the plan is once the meeting is over I'll be going to the gym to keep up with him I'll be sending Karl and Sapnap to the bar they will be my eyes and ears for this operation so before I get there I'll send you guys in you will be you normal selves so acting as a couple at the bar and basically be my helping hand to make sure nothing put any of us into danger. Bad you'll be guiding and helping us from your setup using the cameras. Everyone will have the normal earpieces so everyone needs to communicate through bad if you sense something is wrong let bad know so we can move from there. Everyone needs to listen to bad things during this operation. I will be trying to get cozy and flirty with clay. Once he starts drinking, I'll be slipping this (magic dust) to get him more drunk faster. When he's drunk, I'll be taking him with me to the van at some point once clay and I get to the alleyway, Sapnap will be administering the drug to knock him out to get him back to the warehouse and once we get back here, we discuss the next part of the plan as we wait for him to awake. Tommy and Tubbo, I'll be putting you in charge of the room preparations. Will be using integration room 1 since it's the highest security room. I want everything locked up under the code of 4122. I want the room to appear empty with no lights on other than the one directly above the metal chair. Finally, I want three straps per arms and legs and the waist belt on before anyone enters that room while he's awake. Does anyone have any questions?

Tommy raises his hand and George tells him to ask away. What is the after plan for clay? Great question tommy. So, as you know the boss thought about adding another person or two to the team. Both him and I believe that clay will be a great person for it but as you know everything doesn't go as planned. Karl had the next question which was. Do you plan to take the same process with the chipping as you did with Tommy and Tubbo? Yes, he'll most likely be chipped until he's deemed to be trustworthy. The chip is already ready to be activated so some point today he'll be chipped. Any last questions? Okay let's get ready to start. Oh, one last thing everyone will be reminded of masked people other than me unless for whatever reason he figures that Sapnap and Karl are with me then in that case it will be their choice, but I want tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo masked at all times around him for the time begin. Does everyone understand? Everyone nods their head, and they go their separate ways to do their tasks.

Bad, am I good to enter the building?

Yes, enter the back door, now turn left and proceed down the hallway until you come to the doorway. If you pop your head outside of that doorway you see another doorway, that doorway leads to the locker room he's currently in there showering when he comes out of there he'll be leaving once he starts walking to the main door I want you to proceed down the hallway you came from and go out the backdoor to the alleyway once he walks past the alleyway you're in, you can follow him to the bar remember to keep your distance and inform Sapnap and Karl when he's a block or so way so they can go into the bar ahead of time.

Got it over and out.

Okay I'm going to check in with the boys to make sure there ready

Hello (clay calling out) anyone here

George stays hidden and quiet after a couple of seconds of clay looking around the room, he returns the locker room to get dressed

I must have thought I heard something clay thought to himself

Ten minutes later clay leaves the locker room and shuts the lights off in the building to leave and George sneaks to his next position

Great George keeps that up

Okay were about a block away you can go in an order will be there soon

George, we have eyes on him. He's at the bar, currently an open seat next to him, wait a couple minutes and you're good to come in.

Okay quick check in Karl if you can hear me turn towards Sapnap , perfect Sapnap if you can hear me look at Karl and take a sip of your drink. Okay George if you can hear me you can enter into the building and eye contact with the boys.

Sapnap , Karl looks to the door if you can hear me, walking in now.

Everyone looks good do your thing George