The Most Beautiful Moment in my Life [YoonHyo]

As Yoongi enjoyed his daily lunch time nap, a sudden cold and wet sensation causes him to jerk up in reaction

As Yoongi enjoyed his daily lunch time nap, a sudden cold and wet sensation causes him to jerk up in reaction. His friends turn to him worried as Yoongi scoffs while slowly removing his headphones in annoyance. He was irritated and angry. 

Jin, the oldest of the group, tried to stand up to hold him back from doing anything dumb but he was across the table and was too slow. Yoongi turned around to see a girl on the floor with her food spilled on her and the floor. Yoongi says, "Couldn't you have fallen somewhere else?" The girl looked up at his eyes with her big and worried eyes. She had chubbiness in her cheeks and a look of guilt and embarrassment. Yoongi quickly notices she was a freshmen due to the name tag still on her uniform. It was so freshmen could socialize with each other more easily.

Park Jihyo

(Oh god, the nostalgia that hit me while looking for younger Jihyo pictures was crazy

(Oh god, the nostalgia that hit me while looking for younger Jihyo pictures was crazy. Anyway, go check out Jihyo's All about the bass  Performance on Sixteen. It's the best)

Jihyo quickly stands up and says in a timid voice, "I-I'm sorry, someone--" Yoongi ignores her apology and quickly picks up his bag and walks off to the bathroom. As he walked away, a group in cafeteria breaks into laughter seeing Jihyo flustered and covered in food. The rest of Yoongi's friends were quick to help her pick up her tray and her bag.

Jin smiles, "Sorry, about that. He just gets annoyed when someone messes with him during his naps." Jihyo bows repeatedly at her seniors feeling like a burden but Jin was quick to place his pointer finger on her forehead to stop her from bowing. He smiles, "It's not your fault. You just tripped, so stop apologizing." Hoseok says from the table, "The nurse's office has extra uniforms. You can get a new set there so you won't be covered in food all day."

Jimin and Jungkook were quick to walk out the table and meet Yoongi in the bathroom to see how he's doing. The two enter to see Yoongi running the sink water on his hands then splashing it on his face. Jimin chuckles, "You okay?" Yoongi nods after drying his face with paper towels as Jungkook replies, "You should go apologize to that poor freshmen." Yoongi turns to him and asks, "You know her?"