Return of Superman [JiMina]

{Italicized words are the hosts speaking}

2:00 AM

"Who's here so early?"

A man wearing a mask and a cap enters the luxurious apartment.

The hosts gasp the sight of the luxurious apartment.

The man goes to the kitchen and opens up the fridge

The man goes to the kitchen and opens up the fridge. He sighs as he sees there's nothing in there. He then moves to a small pantry to take out a some ramen. He starts boiling the water and brings out his phone.

"He doesn't look that tall and he came home at a very late night. Any guesses on who it is?" The female host chuckles and says, "I bet he's a very famous actor. Many usually come home late due to their shooting times."  He says, "Maybe..."

"Jiminie?"

The two hosts gasp as one says, "Right! Park Jimin of BTS has a daughter! Is he really on our show?" The male host says, "Wait, if that's Jimin then that means his wife is..."

Jimin replies, "Why are you up so early?" The camera turns to a very sleepy looking Mina and she rubs her eyes trying to keep them open. She yawns and says, "I heard the door open." She notices the ramen he's cooking and asks, "Did you not eat? Are you hungry?"

He chuckles and says, "I didn't get to eat dinner but I was fine." She pouts and says cutely, "Why are you still working late?" Jimin let's out a quiet laugh as the hosts get surprised.

"You usually don't see married couples acting so cute around each other."

Jimin says, "It's just some work at the company. The TXT boys wanted help in producing their new album and I guess I got distracted and didn't notice the time." She backhugs him and places her face on his back. Mina closes her eyes as she says, "Okay, but you better save some time for Sominie."

8:00 AM

The camera cuts to Mina making breakfast.

She's cooking some kimchi pancakes and some coffee. As she places everything on plates, she notices a small figure walking through the bedroom door. Mina turns to the little girl and says in a very cheery tone, "Ohayo, Sominie!"

 Mina turns to the little girl and says in a very cheery tone, "Ohayo, Sominie!"