Noona [SaKook]

"You're bored?"

Jungkook nods as he walks down the halls with Taehyung. Taehyung chuckles and says, "Dude, like every single girl in the school is in love with you. Just choose one and you won't be bored." He shrugs his shoulder and says, "It's just boring..."

Taehyung smirks and says, "Ahh, I see you're not into girls anymore." Jungkook blushes and stutters, "W-what?" Taehyung says, "You're the one saying you're not attracted to girls so I guess you're into men. Look, I'm flattered but I have a thing going on right now."

Jungkook raises his eyebrow as Taehyung turns around. He says, "She's right there, see you later Kookie." Jungkook glances as his friends runs towards this shorter girl with a mole on the bridge of her nose.

He rolls his eyes as he walks out of the campus. Jungkook makes his way home but stops by a convenience store to get some snacks for later. He's planning on staying inside and playing video games so a big stash of snacks is a must.

Jungkook glances around and notices his favorite ramen running out of stock. He grabs one but as he reaches for it, another hand does the same. He glances to the right to see a shorter woman with cute cheeks and big eyes.

She clears her throat and says, "I reached for it first." Jungkook blushes as their hands stay in contact. He stutters, "S-sorry, I really want this one." The girl pouts and says, "Where's the chivalry?" Jungkook gulps at the sudden aegyo but he shakes it off.

Sana says cutely, "Please oppa~" Jungkook's face is completely red. He lets go of the ramen and she takes it with a cute giggle. Sana notices his saddened countenance and says, "Stop~" He looks at her confused and she gives in, "Fine! We'll share!" Jungkook doesn't get to say anything and doesn't notice that she grabbed his hand and brought him to a table outside.

She prepares the ramen and brings out two pairs of chopsticks. Sana hisses, "I paid for it so I get 60%!" Jungkook nods as he can't seem to speak. Sana says after swallowing the noodles in her mouth, "I'm Sana." Jungkook replies, "I'm Jungkook." She smiles and asks, "So are you really an oppa because you look to cute to be older than me." He blushes and whispers, "I was born in 97." She smiles proudly, "I was born in 96! You have to call me noona!"

Jungkook stutters, "N-noona?" She suddenly gets shy and says, "I-isn't that what you say in Korea?" He suddenly gets flustered as he repeats, "Sana noona." Sana blushes as he repeats her name. She then asks boldly, "So are you doing anything after this or am I allowed to ask you on a date?"

Jungkook starts to panic and he thinks to himself, "Tell her that you're not doing anything. Just do it." He says out loud, "Yes, I'm busy!" Jungkook notices her disappointed look as he mouth slipped. Sana just smiles and says, "It's okay. I'll just ask next time." He internally beats himself up for panicking under the heat.

She stands and smiles as he waves, "Good bye, noona!" Sana's heart skips a beat as Jungkook smiles at her. She blushes but quickly turns to hide her rosy cheeks. 

__

"I'm not into girls anymore."

Taehyung gasps as he stares at his best friend. Taehyung blushes and says, "I-I was just kidding. I don't actually want to date you." Jungkook just smiles as he continues to daydream. Taehyung pokes him trying to break him free from a trance.

Jungkook says while gazing at the sky, "I'm into women." Taehyung scoffs and says, "What are you on about? Is this like the time you had a crush on the music teacher? You were so depressed when she said that Yoongi was her favorite student. What was her name again... ah Jieun!" Jungkook pays no attention as he says, "No, I actually have a chance with her. She's only a year older."