BangTwice House

...

Jeongyeon finally finishes cleaning the kitchen. She wipes her forehead and quickly goes to the bathroom for a quick shower. 

CRASH

Namjoon stares at the shattered plate on the ground and panics. He hears a door open and quickly hides away. He's a coward but he can't handle a pissed off Jeongyeon, not right now. 

Jihyo stares at him questionably and asks, "What are you doing?" Namjoon says with a panicked tone, "Help me. I broke a plate and Jeongyeon just finished cleaning." Jihyo's eyes widen to an even bigger state as she says, "Dustpan. Quick." 

The two quickly clean the mess and Namjoon sighs in relief. He says, "Thanks." Jihyo just smiles and says, "No problem."

Namjoon takes the dustpan and goes to the trash to rid the evidence. On his way to the trashcan, the dustpan breaks and the shards of the broken plate spread on the ground. 

Jeongyeon yells, "KIM NAMJOON!" Namjoon looks around to see that Jihyo disappeared and that Jeongyeon is staring at him furiously.

...

Jin smiles as he finished cooking his kimchi fried rice. He stares at the delicacy with pride and happiness. Jin removes his apron and quickly approaches the living room, "NAYEON! IT'S DONE!" Nayeon quickly runs to the kitchen as she says, "I'm starving. I can't- Where is it?" 

Jin turns to the table and notices that it's gone. Nayeon says, "You said it was done." Jin thinks for a bit and says, "I swear, I put it right there." 

A plate clanks and the two turn to the sink. They see Momo, Hoseok, and Dahyun standing there awkwardly. Jin asks, "Did you see a plate of kimchi fried rice laying around?" Dahyun burps and Hoseok says, "N-no." Momo turns to the older and quickly wipes the remnants of kimchi fried rice off his lips as she chuckles awkwardly. 

Nayeon asks, "Did you eat it?" Momo, Dahyun, and Hoseok slowly walk away as Jin says, "D-did I eat it?" Dahyun nods and says, "I saw you eating it. I guess you were so hungry that you forgot." Jin sighs and says, "I guess I did..." 

...

Taehyung suddenly pops out of nowhere and Sana shrieks in surprise. He giggles as Sana tries to survive from the heart attack. He asks, "Do you want ice cream?" She asks, "We have ice cream?" Taehyung nods as he brings out a pint of ice cream and says, "I found it somewhere. Want to munch on it while watching Youtube?" Sana nods adorably as Taehyung quickly sits next to her with two spoons.

As they finish the 20 minute Youtube video and the entire pint of ice cream, they hear the scariest growl. 

"WHO ATE MY ICE CREAM?" 

Taehyung and Sana slowly look at each other as they continue to hear the voice. 

"I DREW A GREEN YODA ON IT SO EVERYONE WOULD KNOW IT'S MINE. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FOUND THE THIEF THAT STOLE MY ICE CREAM!" 

They slowly turn to the carton and notice that there is in fact a small green Yoda. They soon hear Tzuyu bust down every door looking for the one who ate their ice cream. 

Jungkook conveniently appears and asks, "Did you guys hear that? It sounded like thunder." Sana quickly throws the carton at Jungkook and he instinctively catches it. Taehyung quickly places the two spoons inside the carton. Sana and Taehyung then hide under a blanket while Jungkook stands there confused. 

Tzuyu slams the door open to see Jungkook holding her pint of ice cream. He notices what she's glancing at and stutters, "I-it's not what it looks like." Tzuyu glares at him as he tries to find the best excuse to get out of the situation. 

Tzuyu walks closer and he says in panic, "IF YOU WANT ICE CREAM, I CAN TAKE YOU OUT FOR SOME!" He flinches expecting a slap on the face. He feels nothing. Jungkook sighs in relief as Tzuyu says, "I'm in the mood for Taro." 

Jungkook asks a bit confused, "Huh?" Tzuyu says calmly, "I thought you were taking me out for ice cream?" Jungkook suddenly remembers and says, "O-oh, yeah. Let's go, I know a place." 

...

Jimin feeds Mina popcorn as they watch a movie in the middle of the night in their living room. The others are sleeping so it's just Mina, Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Yoongi. 

Jimin and Mina are sharing a blanket as they watch the Marvel action movie in silence. Mina and Jimin go for the popcorn at the same time and "accidentally" hold hands. She blushes but it seems he is too immersed in the movie. 

Jimin takes her hand and stuffs it in his mouth. Mina's eyes widen and Jimin raises his eyebrow. He takes her hand out of his hand and whispers, "What happened to the popcorn?" The hand that was once in his mouth now slaps his face. Jimin glances to Mina blushing as he stutters, "S-sorry." 

She suddenly smiles and whispers, "I can't get mad at you." Jimin smirks and "yawns" as he places his hand over Mina's shoulder. Mina giggles at the cliche and cheesy gesture but accepts it as she likes being cuddled. 

Chaeyoung notices the cheesy affections then hears Yoongi yawns. She gets ready for his arm to go around her shoulder but nothing happens. She looks at him confused and notices that he fell asleep. She rolls her eyes as she places her arm around the sleeping Yoongi.

...

{It's different but I hope you enjoyed it :P}

-author guy