Style [Chaegi]

Jihyo asks, "Shouldn't you be leaving soon?" Chaeyoung turns to her and says, "Oh, yeah but... have you seen my bucket hat?" Jihyo replies while facing the refrigerator looking for something to eat, "Umm, I think Mina borrowed it. Go check with her." Chaeyoung chuckles, "Okay, thanks." 

Chaeyoung goes to Mina's room and gently knocks on the door. 

"Come in!" 

Chaeyoung enters her room to see Mina's eyes glued to her gaming computer and one side of her headphones placed behind her ear so she can hear Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung asks, "Did you borrow my bucket hat?" Mina replies without taking her eyes from her computer, "Yeah. It's on my bed." Chaeyoung glances at Mina's neatly kept bed and sees the bucket hat near the edge. She quietly gets it but before she leaves the room, Mina asks, "What do you need it for? Are you going somewhere?" 

Chaeyoung says, "Umm... yeah remember that thing JYP-pdnim talked to me about." Mina shakes her head and Chaeyoung awkwardly stands underneath the door frame of Mina's room. Chaeyoung says, "You know... with Suga Sunbaenim." Mina nods as she says, "Ahh, right. But aren't you working with him for like... a solo thing." 

Chaeyoung stares at Mina in amazement. The girl is juggling a conversation with Chaeyoung while keeping her focus on the high paced video game. Chaeyoung says, "Y-yeah... more freedom when he's working under his soloist name." Mina nods her head and places the stray side of the headphone back on her ear. Mina says, "Okay, good luck. Stay professional." 

Chaeyoung blushes and says, "W-what?" Mina couldn't hear her anymore so Chaeyoung left her room blushing. She bumped into Sana in the hallway and Sana smirks, "You're flustered." Chaeyoung looks up to her eyes and stutters, "H-huh?" Sana slowly makes her way to Mina's door and says, "Did you see something you didn't mean to see?" She jokingly peaks through the door and Chaeyoung blushes, "No~~" 

Sana turns to the smaller and says, "Oh, what a pity. Why are you dressed up, you going somewhere?" 

Chaeyoung stands wearing a large and loose sweater with a bucket hat in her hand. She also has baggy pants but not too large to make her seem too tiny. She nods and says, "I-I should be going now, I don't want to be late." Sana smiles, "Oh yeah sorry, good luck!" 

Chaeyoung meets with her manager in the car and sits in the backseat in excitement and nervousness. She'd always want to work with other producers and she always wanted to have full freedom on a song. It's like a dream come true.

...

Yoongi sits in his studio glancing at the time. He twirls a pen in his hand as he turns in his swivel chair. His phone dings and he glances at the text. 

"Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyung." 

Yoongi rolls his eyes and texts back, "Hey." 

"Is she there yet? Are you nervous? What kind of song are you going to make? Is it sexual? Can I be in the music video? Let me fight Jin! You let Kook do it last time!" 

Yoongi scoffs and texts back, "Stop texting me Chim, I'm gonna start working." 

"So she is there! Tell her I said hi! Umm... you didn't answer any of my questions?" 

Yoongi puts his phone away leaving him on read and turns back to the clock. 2 minutes passed since he last checked it and now he's starting to feel nervous. He scoffs at his feelings. You didn't feel this nervous when you worked with IU. What's so different now? You've worked with tons of other idols so why are you nervous now.

He looks back at the clock and notices that a single minute has passed. Yoongi starts to twirl his pen more aggressively as he starts to think again. Maybe its just her style. Chaeyoung was defintely a unique idol. Yoongi heard the stories about her. How she got several tattoos without her company knowing. How she chose her own hair styles in their recent comebacks. How she was both an art fanatic and someone who cultivated it into her fashion. She was definitely different.