Opposites [Hoseok x Mina?Homi?Miseok?]

"JUNG HYEJOO PRINCIPAL OFFICE! NOW!"

Hyejoo glances at Hyunjin who's on the ground with a bloody nose. She keeps her strong and menacing glare as she turns and follows her teacher to the principal's office. She sits down in front of Principal Jin.

Jin rakes his hair and says, "What did poor Hyunjin do? She was such a nice and weird girl. I don't see her doing anything wrong except for stealing bread or randomly barking in class! Why did you hit Kim Hyunjin!?"

Hyejoo replies, "I hit Hwang Hyunjin..." Jin's facial expression changes, "Ahh... why do so many kids have the same name? First it was the Jaehyun's then the Mark's then the Jimin's then the Chaeyoung's then the Jisoo's and now the Hyunjin's???" Hyejoo stays quiet not knowing how to reply.

Jin looks at her and asks, "So why did you do it?" Hyejoo stayed quiet and he sighs. He tries again, "Why did you punch him? You know his parents are gonna file a complaint on you and then I have to go to a school board meeting to find a suitable punishment then I have to talk to your parents and his parents- Oh my God, my blood pressure is going up."

Jin pauses and gently massages his head while closing his eyes and making meditation humming sounds, "Don't be stressed... you'll look younger if you just relax... you'll only get older if you stress... Ah-mmmmm Ah-mmmm." Hyejoo stares strangely at her principal. He suddenly started meditating and she doesn't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Jin opens his eyes again and says, "I'm gonna call your parents and tell them the situation. Then I'm gonna call Hyunjin in and his parents and I want you to apologize." Hyejoo stands from her seat, "He deserved it!" Jin asks, "Why did he deserve it? Why did he deserve to get punched in the face." Hyejoo says, "He was playing with Heejin's heart!"

Jin stares at her unamused. He smiles, "Just give me a second." Jin turns his chair and stands so he's at his window. He bashes his head on the window harshly causing Hyejoo to jump in shock. She over hears him cry.

"What's wrong with kids? Why are love problems a thing when they're so young!? Why did they have to do it under my supervision? They're so overdramatic and stressful! Maybe Namjoon was right, I should just be a chef or a model or a chef model...." Jin regains himself as he fans his potential tears away. He sits back down on his chair and asks, "Play how?"

Hyejoo says a bit scared because of his sudden changes in personalities, "Well, he kept saying nice things and giving gifts... but he did it to other girls too! He's a bully and I hate him! So I punched him to show him what's up!" Jin stares at her in fear and says, "I-I'm gonna call your parents."

A few seconds later and Jin finally speaks into the call, "Hello? Mrs. Jung Mina? Is this Hyejoo's mom and wife of Jung Hoseok? Hello? Huh? Umm, no I don't want to schedule an appointment... Who is this? Her secretary? Ohh... this is principal Jin from her daughter's high school.... Huh? No I'm not scheduling an appointment... Hello? Hello? Are you still there?"

Jin awkwardly glances at Hyejoo with a smile then dials another number.

"Hello? Mr. Jung Hoseok? Yes, this is Principal Jin. Your daughter- Huh? Sir, please calm down- No she's not-- Yes, she's alive-- No, no drugs involved-- Mr. Jung please-- You're on your way? Okay, your daughter- Uhmm, hello? Hello? Are you still here?"

Jin groans in frustration as he rakes his hair back. He almost cries but he manages to calm himself down.

A few minutes later, the door of his office barges open. Hoseok runs in and raises his voice, "HYEJOO! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Hyejoo blushes in embarrassment as he runs towards her and quickly hugs her. Jin smiles, "Hello-"

Hoseok says, "Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you? Why are you here?" Jin clears his throat and Hoseok turns shyly. He chuckles, "Ahh, sorry." Hoseok sits down next to the Hyejoo's chair and Jin says, "Your daughter punched another student in the face." Jin suddenly hears Hoseok sigh in relief and his eyes widen surprised.