Light [JiMina]

{Kind of angsty but I was inspired by the first episode of Seize the Light also I wrote this right after I watched it so sorry if there's any typos or mess up}

-author guy

"Good bye! I love you, Once!" 

The 9 girls smile as the curtains close and the lights dim. The stadium erupts in cheers and screaming as Twice wrapped up one of their many Asia tours. They all head to the dressing room and quickly plop themselves down in exhaustion. They wipe their sweat and change into more comforting clothes. 

Their last show was in Seoul, so many friends and family attended it. Mina stands to go the restroom and no one seems to notice. Everyone is fairly tired so no one can blame them, even the staff have been running around making sure the show was perfect for the fans. 

Mina walks in the bathroom and makes sure the door is locked. Once she assures her privacy, her knees grow weak and the tears in her eyes swell. Her breaths become short and the regular size bathroom starts to close in on her. Her hand start to shake as she quickly forces herself to stand. She plants both of her hands on the sink and inhales and exhales. Her eyes focus on her reflection as she calms herself down. 

Mina glances at her reflection. Sweaty, pale, and worn out. She washes her face as a knock on the door catches her attention, "Minari? Are you in there?" Mina clears her throat and wipes her eyes. She answers, "Yeah, I'll be out soon." Jihyo says on the other side, "Okay, we're heading into the van soon." 

Mina has dealt with these problems before and she's sure she can do it again. She doesn't want to be a burden to the team or the staff, not after their hard work. She can't ruin the experience for the fans after all the time and money they spent to watch them perform.  Mina can't just stop working because she was too scared, it was selfish.

She opens the bathroom door to see none of her members waiting. Her managers are all gone and it seems as if they already left. Mina grabs her phone from her pocket but suddenly freezes as two hands cover her eyes. 

"Guess who?"

Mina blushes as she places her hands over his. She just feels his bigger hands over her eyes and inhales the sent of his cologne. She whispers, "Is it Jesus?" Jimin chuckles and says, "Guess again." 

He gently takes his hands away and turns her around. Mina glances at his casual wear with his minimal makeup. Jimin frowns seeing her state. He feels her head and asks, "Are you hungry?" She nods her head with a smile as he extends his hand and says, "I heard you're taking a 3 week break. I convinced your managers to let me take care of you." 

Mina's heart skips a beat as all her worries seem to be forgotten. She takes his hand and he guides them to his car. They had to take a longer route through the back to make sure no one saw them. 

Mina asks, "Did you watch the concert?" Jimin nods as he starts the engine. He says, "I swear, there are some things that you should only be showing me." She chuckles and says, "It's our job. I don't complain when you end up shirtless in front of millions of girls." He snorts and says, "Does acting jealous and nagging count as complaining?" 

She chuckles and says, "No. No it does not." Jimin says, "I'll treat you to beef. I know a place that's still open." 

The two sneak to a private room at a restaurant Jimin usually goes with his members. He helps fix the table and leads Mina to a seat. The lighting is better than before and Jimin's heart could only ache as he sees Mina. He asks, "How are you doing?" He knows something is wrong but he wants her to tell him. He doesn't want to force her to speak about her problems. 

Mina stays quiet as Jimin whispers, "Minari? Is everything okay?" Tears start to form as Jimin can see them flowing down her cheek. He quickly stands and sits beside her. Mina turns to bury her face into his chest as he caresses her hair in a soft hug. Jimin whispers in her ear, "Just let it out. Don't bottle it in." 

She continues to cry as she whispers in between sobs, "W-was I good enough? D-did they see my mistakes?" 

Jimin kisses the top of her head and says, "Everybody makes mistake, everyone has those days. Nobody's perfect, which is why we gotta work it, again and again." Mina shoves Jimin as she whines, "Are you really quoting Hannah Montana, right now?"

Jimin whispers innocently, "It has a good message." Her tears suddenly stop as Jimin backs away from the hug. He pouts and says, "Is everything okay? Next time you feel like it's just one of those days when you just can't seem to win. If things don't turn out the way you plan, figure something else out!" She playfully pushes him as she says, "Did you seriously memorize that entire song?" 

Jimin notices the small smile forming in her lips and suddenly pecks them. He asks, "Tell me. What's wrong?" Mina gazes somewhere else to lose eye contact as she says, "I'm just worried. I made a lot of mistakes and there were so many fans, sunbaes, and hoobaes there. We've done this tour so many times, so why can't I just do it right?" 

He cups her cheek and whispers, "What mistakes? I didn't see anything." Mina pouts, "You don't count." 

Jimin exaggerates a gasp as he exclaims, "Me? As in Park Jimin? From BTS? Are we not one of the most important sunbaes?" She whines, "That's not what I meant!" Jimin continues to look at her  in exaggerated shock as he says, "Wow, what are the others going to think when I tell them what you just said!" 

Mina pushes him and whines, "Stop~ I was just saying that you're really biased when it comes to me!" Jimin teases, "I'm going to tell them." She says, "Don't you dare. If you do I'll-" He smirks and says, "You'll what?" Mina says in a confident voice, "I'll kiss you!" 

Jimin pretends to be scared and says, "Don't you dare! These lips are only for my mother and food!" Mina puckers her lips, "Don't test me." He brings out his phone and says, "Wow, is this Namjoon calling me? I should just answ-" 

Mina slaps his phone and quickly cups his cheeks. She plants a soft lingering kiss on his lips as Jimin closes his eyes. He doesn't care that his phone just landed in their soup or that he's ignoring a call from Namjoon at 2 in the morning. 

Mina breaks the kiss and glances at his eyes. Jimin smiles and says, "You got me, I won't tell." She smiles proudly, "Good. Now we can enjoy our food, in peace." Jimin glances at the soup as sighs, "That's the second time my phone broke in kimchi jigae." Mina says, "I'll get you a new one." 

Jimin picks up his phone and says, "These are pretty expensive." Mina says, "Not the phone, the soup. I'm not buying you a new phone." 

They finish their food and Jimin drops her off at their apartment. Jimin leads her to the front door and Mina turns with her back facing the door. She says, "Jiminie?" He raises an eyebrow as Mina tiptoes to plant an innocent kiss on his lips. She says, "Thanks." 

Jimin chuckles and says, "No need to thank me, I should be there when my girlfriend is feeling down." Mina smiles shyly and says, "No. I really appreciate the fact that you stayed up and talked to me and made me feel better and-" She suddenly chokes as the tears start to flow again. Jimin cups her cheek and wipes off the tears with his thumb. 

Mina says, "I'm really lucky to have a boyfriend like you." Jimin whispers, "I'm the lucky one. Just be more confident, you're being harder on yourself that anyone will ever be. Don't forget you're one of the best, I mean there's a reason why you're at the top." 

She chuckles as she whispers, "My members should be sleeping right now..." Jimin nods as she makes eye contact and says, "Maybe... you can come inside and cuddle?" He smiles brightly and replies, "I would love that." 

Mina quietly opens the door but as its fully open, they see Jeongyeon staring at them. Jeongyeon says, "Good night, Jimin. Have a safe trip." Jimin chuckles nervously and says, "Right. Good night Minari~ Good night No Jams!" Jeongyeon scoffs, "Look who's talking."

the end.

{Oh my God, episode 1 of the Twice youtube documentary had me crying!!!! Sucks youtube premium isn't available in my country, I want to watch everything!!!}

-author guy