Fairy [JiNayeon]

"WHERE IS HE! FIND THE CRIMINAL!" 

Jin pants as he runs through the several trees. He continuously wipes his sweat as he makes sure his footing never messes up. A single mistake could cost him his life. He tries to keep his breathing quiet as he runs through a thick forest with a satchel in his possession. 

The palace guards couldn't bring their horses in so he's in an advantage as their heavy armor and the warm temperature of the forest makes it difficult for them to catch up. As he takes a quick break near a stream to get some water, he overhears guards, "I THINK HE RAN THIS WAY." 

Jin curses and quickly picks up his satchel. He runs away along the stream and starts to panic once the foot steps following him start to grow. 

"SIR! HE RAN TO A DEAD END!" 

"SURROUND THE SMALL CAVE! WE'LL GET HIM HERE!" 

Jin curses as he glances at the massive rock wall blocking him. He secures the satchel then rubs his hand together. Jin jumps and grabs a hold of the rugged wall. He starts to climb for his life but as he rises, the edges because sharper. 

Jin glides his hand trying to get a grip but ends up cutting his palm. He curses then loses his hold on the wall. His eyes widen as he prepares to die from the high cliff. Jin suddenly flinches preparing for the heavy hit on his back. 

A few seconds later and Jin didn't feel anything. His eyes flutter open slowly as he expects to see Jesus Christ. To his surprise, a hand slaps his face gently. 

"Are you dead?" 

His eyes flutter open to a pleasant surprise. A woman in a silk gown is staring directly at him. He sits up in surprise and starts to look around. 

A bedroom?

Jin groans in pain as his legs hurt from running and his hand is still bleeding from the cut. He asks, "Where am I?" The girl smacks his face with a wooden stick and yells, "I'LL BE ASKING THE QUESTIONS!" 

Jin falls back down clutching his face trying to soothe the pain. The girl's eyes widen as she notices his face is now completely covered in blood. She quickly holds his hand and stutters, "Am I that strong?" 

Jin scoffs and says, "Can you please help me?" The girl raises the stick and says, "I said I'm asking the questions! So... do you want me to treat your wound?" He smiles and nods his head. She extends her hand and says, "My name's Nayeon."

Jin shows off his cut and says, "Sorry, I can't shake your hand right now. My name's Jin." She smiles and says, "Well, we better treat this before you bleed to death." Jin smiles and she suddenly takes his hand. He looks at her confused as she places his hand near her face. 

Nayeon says, "Quick, punch me." Jin's eyes widen, "W-what?" She says, "I need to cry. Hurry, just a quick one. I bruise easy so nowhere visible." Jin hesitates as he stares at her confused. She says, "Trust me. This is the only way. My tears will heal you." 

Jin sighs and places his other hand gently on her stomach. She looks at him confused, "Hey, are you that weak? Just punch me so- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jin suddenly starts tickling her stomach as she breaks into loud laughter. He doesn't stop until he notices tears of joy forming in her eyes. The tear drops on his palm and it suddenly glows. 

A cooling effect on his hand forms and his skin suddenly heals. No cuts and no scars. Nayeon is still recovering from the tickle attack as he stares at his hand confused. She calms down as she yells, "YAH! YOU SHOULD'VE JUST PUNCHED ME! THAT WAS TORTURE!" Jin smirks and says, "I can't hit such a pretty girl." 

Nayeon calms down and says, "I guess you're right... I am pretty." Jin smiles then reaches for his satchel. When he feels emptiness, he starts to panic. His eyes dart around the room as he looks for his bag.