seventeen.

SOPHIE WALKED OUT
of the frozen yogurt shop, declaring she had been scarred for life. She had just witnessed Perry chugging down the caramel sauce, and it was not pretty. 

Up until now, the girl had been enjoying herself. Almost everyone from school was there, and she was able to socialize and talk to people she'd never talked to before, who she knew she'd still probably forget about. Still, she hoped that she left a good impression, as she wanted to break the "mean popular girl" reputation she thought she had. 

Marcus' presence wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, too. Sure, it wasn't like she had this whole new view of him, but he didn't seem like the supervillain she had painted him as in her head. They talked about school, about their parents, and even the Davenports. Marcus always seemed a little eager when she brought up Adam, Bree, and Chase.

She looked around for Marcus when she saw Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo talking by a nice-looking car. 

"Is that your guys' batmobile?!" Sophie gasped loudly, interrupting the siblings' argument temporarily. She'd always had an inkling that they owned a batmobile and she was right once again. She was beginning to believe they worked with batman.

"Not a batmobile," Chase corrected. 

Sophie shrugged before moving on from the car. "I thought you guys weren't allowed to come?"

"We're not," Leo shot a glare at his siblings and they all began arguing again, much to the displeasure of Sophie's eardrums.

She watched as Marcus interjected. "Guys, Leo's right. I don't want you to get in trouble, maybe you should go... But at least grab some yogurt before you go? I'll watch the car." 

"I'll come with!" She beamed, going to stand with Bree while Leo went back to watch the car. "Just a warning though, Principal Perry's trying to chug down all of the sauces, and it's a little disturbing..."

Adam and Bree gasped and ran inside, and Chase grabbed her hand before following them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sophie, Marcus, Adam, Bree, and Chase walked out of the froyo shop, everyone holding their own frozen yogurt in their hands.

"Hey Adam, do you happen to have any sprinkles with you?" Sophie asked, licking a spoonful of vanilla froyo. It was a little plain, and they had run out of sprinkles in the store.

"Rainbow or chocolate?" Adam nodded, putting both cones in one hand so he could open up his jacket, revealing multiple bags of toppings.

"Rainbow please," she said eagerly and he unclasped the bag full of said topping to pour onto her yogurt. "Thank you," she grinned gratefully, and he went to take a cone from his other hand but accidentally got yogurt all over his hand in the process, earning a groan from himself and an apologetic look from Sophie.

"Um, where's Leo?" Bree asked.

It was then when Sophie noticed the car had gone missing, and with the car gone so was Leo.

Chase froze. "More importantly, where's the car?" 

Adam shook his head. "Even more importantly, where are the napkins?"

Marcus spoke up, looking oddly relaxed. "Leo probably went for a joyride. I'll just call my dad to pick us up. He's been dying to meet you guys."

Bree's phone began beeping and Sophie handed Adam another napkin - he looked like he was struggling with the vanilla on his face.

"It's Leo," she stated before answering. "Leo, where are you?"

Bree listened to what he said intently, her face morphing from one of confusion to one of worry.

"Guys, Leo's in trouble. We have to go help him." She said urgently to Adam and Chase. She then turned to Sophie and Marcus with an apologetic look, "Sorry, Soph, Marcus, we gotta go."

Sophie frowned. Leo was in trouble?

Marcus stopped her, looking panicked. "Wait, you can't go yet! We haven't taken a picture with the froyo-a-go-go dodo!"

"Oh, right!" Adam took out his cellphone to take a picture of the three before going off with Bree and Chase, leaving behind an angry Marcus and a worried Sophie.

He narrowed his eyes and stepped away from the mascot. He let out a frustrated sigh then noticed Sophie's presence, his eyes softening a little.

Marcus frowned sadly. "I was really looking forward to hanging out with them," he shook his head and Sophie patted his back.

"It's okay, they'll hang out with you next time," she reassured him. "They just need to find Leo first. He's their brother and they probably care about him a lot."

Sophie felt bad for the siblings. She didn't know what it felt like to have a sibling get lost as she was an only child, but she knew having something you love disappear didn't feel good. She remembered when her goldfish went missing, she was terrified. She thought they would feel what she felt then, but she figured having a sibling go missing was a little scarier. 

Just a little, though. It's been a year since Guppy's disappearance and she still wasn't over it.

"I guess," Marcus shrugged. "I wonder where Leo is, though. Poor guy's probably so scared." 

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. They are superheroes, after all," Sophie murmured as she went back to her froyo.

A/N: Super sorry I took so long with this chapter!  Also sorry because it's kind of short, I was just super busy ;(

Kind of unrelated but I'm so excited for school to end! There's about 4 months left until summer vacation and I literally cannot wait, I'm so tired of having to spend all my energy at school.

Also, again unrelated, my computer screen's kind of broken ;( About 1/4 of it is white with rainbow stripes and I have no idea how to fix it, and I don't feel like going out and spending money to get it fixed lol (sorry not sorry).

Anyways, enough about me. How have you guys been doing lately?

Don't forget to comment, vote and/or share! If you have any ideas don't be shy, feedback is always appreciated :)

BTW, a very important chapter is coming up soon ;)