Cop geno x Cop Reaper(1/2)

(Genos POV)
"Hey sweetheart" the voice made me nearly spit out my tea I knew exactly who it was, that son of a gun came to work earlier then I thought.

"Reaper i told you not to call me that" I looked up from my papers ready to finally address him with a glare. My fellow snarky partner stood coffee in hand as per usual with a smug stupid smirk plastered on his face. He wore the usual black cop uniform with a black trench coat over top.

He set the cup down and slid the jacket down his shoulder to place on the chair "your earlier then I thought" I mumbled returning my gaze to my papers. "Well I thought I'd grace you with my presence a little earlier today."

Scoffing at him my scanner made a bing noise as well as Reapers. "Looks like we got a case beautiful" "one shut up Reaper and Two it seems so" I got up checking the details on my phone, we headed to the cruiser where Reaper took the seat as the Driver which was per usual.

"You seem more tired then usual" I commented noting the dark rings under his eyes. He gave a shrug still focusing on the road.

"Late night activities?" I asked his fingers tightened on the steering wheel. I couldn't help but laugh "you know it's not very fair to be out with girls and then come joking around with me" I said jokingly he gave me a weird look.

"First off that's not true" "really?" He nodded "well I'm not really in to girls, and plus no one can beat you darling" I blushed I guess he likes guys? Or just people in general, "I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have assumed." He shrugged "it's okay, how long have we been partners and your only now figuring this out?" He asked with a laugh. "Well I'm sorryyy I didn't know I had to know every detail about your life"

He laughed again "you don't but I would have thought you guessed I mean I flirt with you everyday cause your my work wifu" "no I'm not I ain't no one's wifu ya got that" he rolled his eye with a smile pulling up at the location.

"Sure okay keep telling your self that" pulling out the Keys he shot me a wink getting up and walking out the car. Following we approached the crime scene the body already under the tarp.

The crime scene investigators where explaining the case to us, it seems like it was connected to the endless lines of bodies we have been finding over the years. Reaper seems focused investigating the marks on the victim.

"We need to catch this serial killer" I said to Reaper who looked up he nodded seeming just as determined as me. "Was there anything left at the scene?" I asked the csi agent who shook his head "this person is good who ever they are, every time they don't leave any trace of them selves their like a ghost."

I nodded "no prints or magic traces?" Reaper asked standing up straight to join our conversation. The csi agent only shook there head.

Reaper seemed to be in deep thought, when are people going to stop dying to this person.

~~~
"Your still here?" The familiar voice asked, I turned away from the board of evidence and victims faces to see my partner leaned against the door frame. He had his jacket on signifying that he was leaving for the night.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to stay late, I want to try and relook at some case files." He seemed to think for a moment his expression turned unreadable.

"I can help if you'd like" I scoffed "your just going to flirt with me all night" he shook his head laughing a little, "I promise I won't, two heads are better then one"

Giving in I rolled my eye, "fine.." he smiled in victory sliding his black jacket off. He sat down in the chair look at my handy work. "I just don't understand, this person is too good." I sighed reaper picked up a file folder looking in a few pages. "Perhaps it's a cop?" "Probably not, the force had extensive background checks on people." He stated plainly. He did have a point plus everyone is also accounted for.