Dont know what to name this one but Reaper x geno 1/2

Two requests in one So Bam

( just a heads up this one shot Mentions Depression and what not But it's not that sad so you can Stop getting your tissues ready, anyways Hope you enjoy!)

(Reapers POV)
a Door slammed loudly from the front entrance. It didn't phase me, just another person trying to get Rich off me.

I let out a long defeated sigh, the manor was once again quite the only sound the rapid tap of my pen on the desk as I was lost in my thoughts.

I didn't like dwelling in to my thoughts to much. They mostly where dark and tended to consume me, that's why I kept so busy all the time but lately I couldn't keep up with the house loosing interest in the tasks I actually enjoyed doing on some days.

Flickering through the pages in the News paper I decided I should put a add out for a maid, calling up the news paper I requested to put a add in the mans voice on the other line sounded bored and disinterested until I mentioned my name.

His reaction was like most and was now way to happy his voice grew irritating and I longed for this conversation to end.

When I finally clicked end I put my phone down, I tapped the pen thinking before I got up and stepped out my office. Throwing on my coat I exited out the door going back to the bar.

(Genos POV) (this is a couple of days later by the way)

I opened up the news paper, Error was already at work and fresh still went to high school since he was the youngest, I had recently been laid off from my job due to it closing down and now I was stuck.

We could barely afford the house anymore, I scanned through the job listings non I could really do. I couldn't cook and I didn't have the education to become some of these, my quick scanning stopped of a specific one, a job wanting a maid. "Maid?" I questioned out loud mildly curious, I mean it would be humiliating but I think I could do it plus we do need the money.

I sighed swallowing my pride at such a embarrassing title and picked up the house phone dialing in the number, it made a brrrr sound as it waited for someone to pick up.

I tapped my foot impatiently trying to think of what to say to who ever it was who was supposed to pick up. Finally someone picked up "Hello?" A mans voice said, I opened my mouth to speak but my voice caught in my throat.

"Hello??" Said the voice again, I willed my self to answer "H-hi! I um am calling about a job listing you posted" Their was silence of the other end before the man spoke again "oh yeah. You want the job?" I stopped confused it couldn't be this easy as saying yes. Could it?

"Y-yeah sure" "okay then well the house address is down a path on the right side on the end of White wood okay? I'll see you at around.... say four o'clock?" I was shocked "Wait so I got the job?" I heard a small laugh on the other end of the phone "uh yeah? That's what I said" "as easy as that?" I asked still not really believing it. "As easy as that" he said mild amusement in his voice.

I felt my self smile a bit "Alright yeah I'll be Their soon then" I hung up rushing to get my things since it was three fifteen already.

(Reapers POV)

Waiting around I tossed a apple back and fourth between my hands, honestly I hated being wealthy anyone I dated would only love my money never me. My most recent relationship I had caught her over the phone with her other lover, after I accused her she admitted to me and then ran out slamming the door.

Was I really that unlovable? That people would much rather love paper and metal, I jumped slightly hearing the doorbell go. Getting out of my chair I walked over opening it to see a small Skelton who seemed startled at my abruptness with opening the door.