Movie night

(I'm gonna try and make this A cute oneshot Since the last one seemed to be more sadder then I thought so Here ya go!)

(Genos POV)

Waiting patiently for the god of death to arrive home I begun cooking dinner, when the door opened the deathly presence entered the house. I looked over seeing the god Walk in.

He seemed tired and wore a depleted look though he seemed to brighten when he saw me. "Hey love~" he said sweetly heading over to me and Hooking his arm around my waist to pull me close to him so he could embrace me.

I smiled though I claimed I didn't like the hugging I actually did, it was comforting and at times like these when he was to tired to notice I could Happliy cuddle him with out any flirty remarks.

Releasing from the hug I asked him to get the plates out while doing so I asked "Do you mind if I go pick goth up from school?"  He shook his head "Just be back soon" I pecked him on the cheek before heading out the door.

~~~
Goth took a leap up the step to the front door, waiting for me to open the door, when I did he ran in. "Daaaddddd" he called I giggled shutting the door behind me.

By the time I had done so Goth had already vanished in to the kitchen, when I walked in the table was already set and the plates where on it, "Heya kiddo" Reaper Said a bit more energized.

I took notice of the coffee cup before walking over to the two. "Goth why don't you go wash up before you sit down okay?" He nodded and bounded to the bathroom.

I smiled before turning back to reaper, "how sweet of you to set the table" I commented he shrugged "I thought I might as well, it saves you going through the trouble"

"You guys better not be all kissy kissy in the kitchen again" goth whined from the bathroom before walking out with a pouty look.

"Your gonna do it one day kiddo" Reaper Said Seeing this as a opportunity to tease him, "Ew Gross no" goth protested Sitting on the chair.

I rolled my eyes at the two, "reaper" I warned and gave him a light shove seeing him smirk and sit down, "what babe?" I huffed and sat down ignoring his teasing

While we ate goth chatted about what he learned today and what him And palette did at Recess. I nodded listening to him go on about it while sneaking a glance at Reaper which He would mouth 'their totally gonna get together one day' in which I would kick him discreetly from under the table.

He smirked and gave me the I'll bet on it Look before he then Popped a Forkfull Of salad in his mouth. I rolled my eyes Laughing a little.

~~~
(Reapers POV)

"Daaad" I looked down at the small child who was trying to get my attention. "can you read this to me? Moms busy at the moment" "sure kid." I grabbed the book and sat on the couch and started to read it to him.

When I had finished it Geno was Watching from the kitchen with a smile on his face "Are you two having fun?" He asked "it would be more fun if you joined us?" I said. Geno scoffed drying his hands, he must have been waging up, he walked over Sitting down beside me drawing his legs up to his chest and resting his head against my shoulder.

"Don't tell me where gonna watch a movie, cause it always ends up with me Sitting by my self since you two fall asleep half way through" I chuckled "I'll stay awake this time promise".

"That's what you said the last 10 times we've tried to have a movie night" I scoffed playfully "well this time it'll be different" "oh I'll bet on that" he replied sharply "and you to mister" he said looking at goth who only giggled "I don't fall asleep all the time" he counterd, "oh your just like your father" Geno said to no one in praticuler.

Chuckling again I pressed the remote to find a movie and then pressed play.

~~~
For once I actually did stay awake but goth how ever was already snoozing the first 20 mins in, "wow what's this Hes awake" Geno says sarcastically, I gave a mock offended look making him roll his eye light at me. Getting up I scooped goth up "I'll take him to his room okay?" Geno  nodded watching me walk out.

Stepping in to Goths room, I placed him on his grey bed in which he insisted we would buy him. Tucking him in I walked out shutting the door slightly but still left it open a little.

Walking back to the living room Geno was waiting, "Hey reaps, when the cats away the mice will play" Geno said waving a chocolate bar in the air. I snickered before sitting next to him, he split it apart and handed half to me saving the other half for him self.

I looked at him while he took a bite of it, he was so adorable with just every thing he dose. "What?" He asked a little muffled by the chocolate in his mouth. He swallowed and gave me a confused look, I grinned "Your just cute" his cheeks flushed instantly "shut up" I smirked "nah I'm good" "Well your a liar anyways" he mumbled looking away "oh really?" I said.

Grabbing his chin to look at me I brought him in to a surprise kiss, but he kissed back not before giving me a glare. I smirked wider bringing his body closer to mine. After a bit we broke away, "still think I'm a liar calling you cute?" He blushed again "no" he mumbled before pushing me backwards.

I was a bit taken aback when he laid on me cuddling in to my chest, I gave a small short laugh before Petting the back of his skull, "I love ya my dear" he mumbled a soft love you too.

~~~
(Extra)
"I Cant Believe You Ate chocolate with out me!"  Goth said at the table for breakfast, since he was the first one up and me and Geno slept on the couch we never got to throw the chocolate bar wrapper out.  I burst in to a fit of laughter, "Sorry goth that's what you get for sleeping early"  goth frowned  sulking. "Wait how many times have you ate chocolate with out me?" I said lowering my mug.

"Have I told you how many times you fall asleep during movies" now it was my turn to give him a Surprised look, "HA!" Goth said giggling "oh that's cold Geno, that's cold" I took a sip of the coffee he gave me a amused look walking over to me. "Come on you still love me" I smirked lifting his chin slightly bringing my face close to his. "that I do~" I heard goth groan in annoyance, before getting up with his plate and going to his room, I chuckled "well now that's he's gone we can-~" "NOpe!"  Geno said pulling back from me turning on his heel to follow goth.