Reaper x geno

(Reapers POV)

I didn't ask for this. I doubt anyone would. Life is so fickle you know? One day your their and any second it can just slip from your grasp.

I don't remember who I was then. But when I woke up one day I had one thought. I was the grim reaper, yet I had no other memories no name,Nothing.

I was no one.

Some times I wondered, I searched for answers to my questions yet nothing turned up. All this tech seemed so forigen to me I couldn't even work a phone. Was I even from this time period??

But I do know one thing. I must reap someone a day, or else.

~~~~

Watching from the window of the book store I quietly examined the different monsters and humans walking past. Holding a book in hand I had just grabbed it, I didn't intend on reading it, books seem like a waste of time.

"Excuse me sir?" Jumping out of my thoughts I looked at the monster who had called for my attention. "Sorry, I Uh may I just wanted to grab a book from their." He pointed to a section where I was blocking. Stepping back he gave a shy akward smile. Before hiding his face in to his scarf.

He was a skeleton, just half a head shorter then me he had a medical eye patch over his eye socket. He looked fragile and his breathing seemed unstable, but he was pretty.

He was....peculiar, to say the least. "Do you like that book?" He asked still searching through the shelves.

"Do you?" I spoke back a small smile graced his angelic like face again. "My favourite book actually. If I had to recommend any book it would be that one"

Looking at the book I pretended to be interested examining and turning it over in my hands. "It's about a mortal and a god falling in love." "Is that so?, what happens in the end?" He laughed finally looking at me "I'm afraid you'll have to find that out,silly"

Smirking slightly "my names Geno by the way" nodding he waited for me to say mine "reaper." Holding out my gloved hand to him he took it standing up straight and shook it.

"Odd name" I gave a shrug "isn't every name if it isn't common? Besides isn't someone named genocide an odd name?" He frowned "your quick" chuckling darkly "only observant, my dear" he tsked "what gives you the right to call me your dear?" "Would you rather genocide?" Grinning wickedly I saw a smile try and work it's way on his face but he kept a hard frown.

"Touché. Besides I have to go, I suppose I'll see you, reaper?" he turned to walk away "you also my dear." I called after him he paused "you really should read that book. I'd think you'd like it" and with that he continued to walk leaving me.

Looking back down at it, should I put this book back? Yes. Am I going to do it? No. Why? Because that scarfed skelton told me so.

(Genos POV)

Omg omg omg why was that guy so hot???? Why did I have the guts to talk to him???? Well first off I don't have any guts soooo.

Sighing I pulled out my phone texting ink, 'you won't believe the guy I talked to in the book store :P'

Shoving it back in my pocket, I mean he seemed all doom and gloom but I mean I guess that we'd have something in common I've been doom and gloom since I've been born.

I wonder if he's going to be back their again? Ugh stop it Geno you just met that guy for all you know he could be a serial killer.

(Reapers point of view.)