Angsty afterdeath

(Like the title says this might get dark so warning if ur sensitive to the topics of depression, self harm and suicide or other such matters this one shot could mention of these things I mean it is angst.  if ur dealing with these subject matters personally, I just want to say things will get better as cheesy as that sounds it's true someone really cares about you but anyways that's just a warning  my book isn't on mature so I recommend if u don't want to read this one shot then there's plenty of other story's I have that don't contain that or just wait until another chapter is released. Now on to the story!)

(Genos POV)
It won't get better, that is what repeats in my mind every day since this "darkness" came. If where honest hear I'm getting quite sick of it my friends don't realize this cause I put a mask on at least that works.

They would hate me if they found out I was like this, they would think I'm broken damaged, useless. Waste of spa-

"Hey are you alright?" I looked to the side I some how managed to make it to the public bathroom and was just staring at the sink. My boyfriend  Reaper was wearing his signature black hoodie and black jeans he was stood at the entrance staring at me slightly concerned I sighed shakily "y-yeah I'm fine." I said turning on the tap and splashed some cold  water  on my face before pushing past him.

He rushed after me "arnt we gonna head back in the theatre or are... "'I stopped and turned to him forcing a smile to seem like I was alright "I'm really tired can we hang out tomorrow instead?" I asked avoiding his question trying to keep my voice upbeat. He gave me a long look before turning his gaze to the ground "yeah sure I suppose.." I nodded and kissed him goodbye before heading off he dosnt care about you. Said the black cloud in my mind it often said stuff like that.

When I headed to my apartment it was silent my room mate wouldn't be home at least another week since they where visiting family.

When was the last time I visited mine? Weeks? Months? Years? I thought stumbling over to the kitchen and setting the kettle on the stove waiting for the water to boil.

I frowned will things even  change? I breathed in shakily before looking up to the bathroom where my pills are in the cabinet. I watched the door for how long I'm not to sure. Before I was snapped out of my thoughts to the kettle boiling. "Huh." I said quietly picking it off the stove.

Before setting it down and sighing I wasn't bothered to make coffee anyways. What's the point. At least with my room mate gone I can...

I couldn't think anymore I just had one thought as I headed to the small knife I used. Sitting on the couch I rolled up my sleeve staring at it blankly there was to many cuts to count on there. The bitter thoughts consumed me as they did daily. I made a  incision not even flinching my only movement besides that was a small blink I watched the red seap out of the cut slowly it wasn't enough.

I wanted to feel something other then numb. So I did it again and again until *Knock knock knock.* I ignored it to focused on hurting my self. "What's the point anymore" I mumbled then I gasped when I felt a arm wrap around me while the other snatched the knife away I heard it clatter to the ground somewhere behind me.

I was stunned "who..?" I couldn't speak when the person pulled away it was reaper he had tears in the corner of his void like eye sockets stared in to mine "I-I" "Why would you do this?!" He hissed causing me to flinch I couldn't say anything. He blinked and I watched as tears fell down his cheeks "Why." He just said pulling me back in to a hug not caring about how my blood was staining his clothes his voice sounded so hurt.

The hug sent a burst of warmth through me that I havnt felt in years. I couldn't do anything but hug back breathless trying to wrap my head around what's happening he dosnt care Why is he Hear? Why... when he started rubbing my back in a circular motion is when I lost it. I started sobbing and I sobbed hard.

Burying my face in to his chest and gripping on to his sweater as of it was my life line and I mean it was. If he wasn't hear I could have cut too deep again.

When I finally calmed down to soft hiccups he started talking again "I just want to know why..." he said softly and looking at me with such concern I wanted to cry all over again "cause everything's just so.. so.. *Hic*" I couldn't form words all I could do was shake my head and place a hand over my mouth as more tears spilled down my cheeks.

"oh Geno." He breathed softly resting his forehead against mine as he examined my wrist seeing how bad it was "is it *hic* bad?" I asked he said nothing standing up and fetching bandages quickly wrapping them around my wrists.

"Reaper I can explain I was just so.." "shhh Gen. tomorrow, right now I just want to make sure you okay." He said picking me up bridal style. Heading to my bed he gently laid me down and got in next to me before wrapping his arm around me and holding me close.

I felt more tears threaten to spill "y-your not mad?" I said sounding like a small child. "Of course not Geno. I'm just glad your alright."

"But I'm not alright." I whisper clutching his arm tighter. The words felt like such a relief to say. Like a weight has bin lifted I heard him breath deeply almost thinking he fell asleep until "I know. that's why first thing tomorrow where gonna get you the help you need, I love you too much to loose you." He said I rolled over so I was face to face with him.

He used his thumb to brush a tear away before giving a weak smile kissing me on the foreskull "get some sleep my love. But can you promise me one thing?" I looked in to his eyes to let him know I was listening "never ever do that again... please" his voice broke at the last part and so did my heart I didn't think he would be this upset.

I managed a Nod "I won't" I whispered . He smiled weakly "good night love you." I snuggled closer to him pressing my face against his chest "love you too." I said holding on to him before closing my eyes and drifting off in to a much needed sleep.

(I hope you readers are happy with what you've done now pardon me while I eat a bowl of ice cream and cry over these characters X'D but anyways first time writing some thing like this I hope I got the whole angst thing right)