Not alone (reaper x geno)

(This isn't edited because I'm busy editing a on going one shot that has reached up to 5000 words and yet still more to come, but I still wanted to post Something hope you all enjoy. -R,W)

(Genos POV)

if their was anything i hated more it was being sick. my whole child hood was doctors visits and medication.. i guess i get fed up with it, just like iam now. sitting in a hospital bed waiting for doctors to tell me what i already know. that i probably wont around within  the month, it wouldnt come as a suprise not for me nor for my brothers. its not been a matter of if but when, sighing glumly i had flopped back in to the much to tough matress, the sheets dry and scratchy smelt of chemicals. staring up at the washed out beige popcorn ceiling i tried to think of anything i could be doing but laying here.

turning my head to the side to look out the window letting out a sigh somtimes i wished that perhaps i could have lived a normal life, would i be diffrent? would i be less spiteful towards anyone that speaks to me. whats the point im doomed anyways nothing will change ill greet death one way or another.

~~~~

as the day grew late i decided to sleep, sadly though it didnt last long as i was awoken with massive chest pains, it felt like somone was dragging a knife across my chest as pain made its way through my ribs i tried to press the nurse call button. it was just out of reach. this was it, i was dying this was the end i never got to tell my brothers good bye i never got to tell my friends how much i cared for them, that i was sorry for pushing them away. that was it, the end. as darkness crept at the corners of my vision, the room was cold. or maybe i was just growing cold.

the pain slowly krept away, and i stopped struggling for the nurse button my breathing coming out slow and stedy. i was exhausted i noticed a figure at the side of my bed, weaklu turning my head it was a sklton who looked at me curiously. his eye socktes dark he wore what seemed to be a black bomber jacket with a black t shirt. "why are you here?" i croaked out hating how weak my voice sounded i wanted to kick my self for it but rh skeleton only smirked tilting his head. "You dont look so good their buddy" i let out a singulr note of a laugh "shut up asshole" "Mind if i sit?" looking him up and down i didnt have the energy to protest and if this was it i didnt want to be alone. "Are you feeling ok?' "What dose it seem like idiot" i snapped annoyed he was asking silly questions. he laughed gently "jeez sorry, but i meant emotionally not physically" huffing i turned my gaze  to the window "Fine." "thats bs if ive ever heard it. wanna talk about it?" looking back at him this stranger who im not even sure got in here. sighing i started to talk.

somthing about this odd skelton was just so easy to talk too,ha made jokes that made me laugh and i almsot forgot where i was, what had just happened less then a hour ago. after a few more hours of talking i let out a loud yawn "Tired?" rolling my good eye i shook my head "No. whats your name" i forced down  second yawn. he smiled slightly "its reaper, and you should sleep." pouting i didn't want to sleep, mainly i was scared id go to sleep and not wake up. the thought of no one being their frightend me.

"Do you think you could stay with me just until i fall asleep?" this skelton i hardly know, reaper who i had only just disocverd existed tonight gave a gentle look and sat down on the chair near my bed "it would be my pleasure" scoffing i only shook my head rolling on to my side as i driffted to sleep hoping that what happened earlier would not repeat.

~~~

i was suprised to say the least when i woke up to the sun filtering in through the blinds, rolling back over with a groan i looked to see a white lily resting on the chair, a singler one with delicate smoothe white petals it was perfect. reaching a hand out to touch the velvety petals did i only remeber the stranger of the night. where had he gone? did he leave this? i hadnt much time to dwell on it has the routine of nurses and doctors came to do their checkup.