Therapist reaper x Asylum(?)Geno

(Genos POV)
I was put in this asylum to help 'deal' with the loss of my family after they where killed. I had no choice in the matter usually I spent my days in a white odder room wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

However I did get therapy sessions with this nice goat lady, I thought every day would be like the last wake up, mope, drown my self with guilt eat more moping eat and then have a therapy sessions, and if I'm lucky I get to see some of the others.

However today was different, finishing my bland sanwhich the door opened reveling the people who transport me back and fourth, getting up I stretched haveing become stiff from sitting down to long.

The halls lights where to bright and the oh so 'lovely' smell of chemicals still ever lingers in the air. I would have counted it unbearable if I hadn't been here for the Gods know how long.

They opene the oh so familiar oak door allowing me to walk in, that's when I knew it was different, instead of doctors Toriel waiting for me the room was empty.

Sitting down in my own chair I was a bit confused, where was she? She was never late even if she was sick. Sitting in silence I tapped my foot, did they know? Are they going to take me back? The room was so quite I could here the clocks ticks singling that time was passing.

It was currently 1:00 pm I kept note of that I don't know why. I tend to keep note of stuff makes me feel better and gives me something else to dwell on rather then what had happend.

That's when the door opened again, and instead of Toriel their was a Skelton. He wore a white doctors coat but a black turtle neck underneath. He was quite lanky and had black eye sockets with his mouth in a tight line.

He held a clipboard and on his ID it had Reaper on it.

I blinked in suprise but kept silent, he said nothing. Did he even see that I was here? He sat across from me his posture slouched slightly rather then my perfect own.

He continued to ignore me scanning through the papers, I didn't know what to do, obviously this jerk was Not Toriel so who the hell is he and why is he here.

Finally he raised his gaze at me "Toriel won't be seeing you anymore, her meothds have proved to be futile so Iam taking over." He said his voice deep and smooth almost enchanting, "ok" I said in a small voice he nodded flipping the page in his clipboard.

"I'll introduce my self, I'm Reaper, I've read your file and honestly I'm not sure why your in here anyways but 'they' don't seem to see that your any better and my past patients always get better so I'll be treating you from now on" he even flashed a half smile.

I nodded slowly. "So let's begin then shall we? What day is it?" I almost laughed, was he serious I have no sweet clue theirs no concept of time or day and night within my padded prison.

He smirked at my reaction and wrote something down. "Geno, what are you thinking right now" he leaned forward slightly making me shrink back in my chair, "how you seen like a utter jerk" I snapped crossing my arms.

He gave a short laugh and mumbled "short temper" as he wrote more words. I rolled my good eye, what do you do all day?" He asked looking up at me again, "sit in my room" he scoffed slightly "and they expect you to get better?"

He said a little disbelieving, he asked me a few questions and finally our therapy session was over but before I could go to leave he stood in front of me, "here this should fight he boredom and make sure you don't actually go insane" he said a bit of amusement in his tone.

I stared at his open hand, it was a rubix cube. Grabbing it I looked at him "Are you even aloud to give this to me?" He shrugged "I already had it cleared" I nodded refusing to thank him though and turned on my heel and left.