A spooky party part 2

(Reapers POV)
"So what are we going to do?" Geno asked he looked shaken up "we can't use magic I don't think there's anything we can do," cried outer worriedly "we can try and look for clues some one has got to have done it" spoke Dream abruptly. He wore a bar tender like outfit or a waiter one of the two.

We all agreed "let's split up then in to teams," Said Ink we can cover more ground then."

"Reaper, Geno you guys cover the basement me and Error will get the kitchen Outer and G you get the left side rooms science nightmare and fell you get the whole second and third floor, Cross and Dream you get the right side rooms,classic,Blue you get to search the living room alright?" There was groans of annoyance, I noticed Geno was writing stuff in his note pad.

Everyone split off in to there groups, I accidentally scared him when I tapped his shoulder he quickly hid his note pad. "What do you want?" I shrugged "lucky you we get to check out the basement" he scoffed "as if" "we'll do you see anyone else around?" I smirked he sighed and begrudgingly followed me.

It took a little searching but we found the door, "you open it" Geno stated. "Why not" I said with a shrug and pulled the ancient door open with a loud squeak.

"Gentlemen first~" I grinned slyly  he scoffed again but switched the light on it flickerd slightly but then came on. He walked down the steps and I followed they groaned under our weight but seemed to hold steady.

We reached the bottom it was fairly big so we had a lot to look for. "I look over hear" I stated not that Geno was listening he was writing words in his notepad.

He must be the reporter,he even has a camera and the hat that they have in those movies the humans have. That makes my job easier I suppose but it just had to be him huh? I thought before Geno spoke up not looking at me "the clues are on the wall not me Death." I snickered "sorry I was just so startled by how stunning you are in that hat~" he glared sharply at me putting out his cheeks I couldn't help but notice a soft blue blush on them.

Looking around, the basement wasn't as dusty as I thought it would be which suprised me, how ever I opend a draw and saw extremely sharp knife with black stuff on the handle,, I picked it up slowly and brought it to the light, faint red stains where on it now dried placing the knife down I realized the stuff stained my hand causing black smears to be on it.

"Geno." He looked up from the lower drawer which had buckets of old paint in it now rusted. "what?" I motion him to come over. He walks near and gasps his arm went around my arm tightly. "I-I guess that's the murder weapon" I nodded,"seems like this is where our killer went afterwards. Geno nodded grabbing his camera and took a snap of it.

"Why aren't you using your phone for the picture?" I asked "because for some reason the battery's dead even though I charged it before i left."

I nodded sceptical the Polaroid came out we waited until the picture came in to focus. Geno put it in his pocket muttering, "your the reporter let me guess" he looked up and sheepishly said "kinda obvious huh?" I shrugged "kinda but I don't think the others will know" I said with a wink he giggled.

~~~
(Flash back)

Jeez don't do that!" Geno hissed I chuckled "what floor are you on?" I asked with my head tilted slightly "none of your business" he snapped and continued walking i chuckled again and followed "if your curious I'm on floor three" He stopped and looked at me before continuing "what?" I asked hurrying after him "nothin." He said finally making it up to the third floor. "this is my door I guess I'll see you soon." I said Geno nodded and stopped at door three.