Love is just one text away. Reaper x geno

(Genos POV)

Hurrying in to the office I managed to sneak in with out being noticed I was late. Sitting down at my desk I sighed in relief "late again?" Swapfell said raising non existent eyebrows at me while sipping from his drink.

"Don't tell boss the traffic was so bad today" I said typing in my password for the computer "mhm sure" he said unconvinced setting down the cup with a clink. "You really need to set off sooner then" I sighed "I know but un like half the zombies Hear I value sleep." Swapfell scoffed at me and smirked "you value sleep?" I looked up at him "what whys that funny?" "Your always coming in Hear looking like de-" "Alright guys stop your chit chat we have this to be posted before Sunday morning so get it done" I shot Swapfell a glare before working.

~~~
Wrapping my scarf around tighter I buttoned up my coat not paying attention while looking at the ground I noticed a small paper on the floor. "Jeez people littering" I thought picking up the paper and walking to the trash.

Right when I was about to put it in I noticed a number on it with a R and the rest smudged. Tilting my head I inspected it closer curious on the back story of it. I bit my lip thinking "ah screw it" my curious got the better of me I kinda want to find out whats this about maybe the person gave it to another person. Bring the good citizen Iam I will inform this unknown monster that there number has bin dropped.

Typing it in on my phone I texted it a simple hello.

G-Hello

Staring at it briefly I shoved the number in my pocket and continued to my car, unlocking the car door I sat inside, my phone buzzed loudly.

R-Hey whos this?

I was suprised I even got a reply I added them as a contact and put the initial "R"

G- you won't know me but I found your number on the ground and wanted to tell you it got lost on who ever you gave it to.

My phone got a instant reply

R-Huh really? Well thanks I guess.

I was a bit disappointed I was hoping for a bit more of story but I guess it's okay. It's only a stranger guess I'll never know I turned the key and started driving home.

~~~
My phone was buzzing again groggily I opend my eye sockets and rolled over to face the bedside table.picking up the phone I squinted at the bright light of the screen.

R-Hey you up?

Is this person for real? Who's up at 1 in the morning? Must be a partier I guess.

G-Iam now.
R-wasn't expecting a reply so what's up?
G-Jeez no sorry?

I huffed this person already seems like a jerk.

R-Fine then sorry sweet cheeks happy now?

I stared blankly at the phone before my face heated up
G-Don't call me that.
R-What sweetcheeks? Sorry Sweetheart~
I puffed my cheeks
G-Bye.
R-Awe come on I'm bored don't stop texting.
I read it before sighing again and typing.

~~~

(Reapers POV)
"WAKEY WAKEY" I jolted up groaning in annoyance before face planting back in the cushion "come on don't you have work?" Asked Nightmare I glared "don't remind me" rolling off the couch I cracked my back before standing "thanks for letting me stay the night" "don't mention it but tell anyone I did a good deed and your dead to me" I snorted "Alright Nightmare" "also whos this your texting" he wiggles my phone in the air.