Vampire reaper x Bride geno

(alast a request merci to the person who requested it and hope you guys like it! Though it's probs not gonna be all to good X,D

(Genos POV)

My friend life was waiting at our meeting place per usual "oh Geno thank you so much for coming at such a late hour" I smiled "of course Toriel what is it you need?" I asked "as I have told you I have to do a araegend Marige right?" I nodded Remembering when she first told me.

(Flash back)

"Oh Geno my father wants me to finally get married" "that's great news!" I said all though she didn't seem thrilled she was a princess and next in line her father was sick "it was his dying wish..." she said sadly I placed a hand over my mouth "oh tori I'm so sorry to hear" she nodded "now that's he gone my times up I must get married to settle a peace agreement "and that isn't good news?" She shook her head "I love someone else it would break my heart to marry another."

(Flash back over)

"Well the one I love proposed to me" she got my attention "and?" I questioned she held out her hand and beemed "I Said yes!!" I squealed "oh my gosh that's so cute I'm so happy for you! But what about your fathers wish?" She falters and looked down "that's why I asked you Hear..."

I tilted my head "I ask you this one favour Geno and I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do but it will only be temporary please I beg of you." She said holding on to me "what is it you want me to do." I whispered already knowing "please get married in my place but it shan't be long I will do everything in my power just please do this one thing for me."

I was taken a back "Geno please" she begged "how will you even do it?" I asked not ready to give my answer "I'll lie saying your my half sibling they said they would take any heir as long as they do have a shot at rulling" I gulped nervously "you said it's only temporary?" I questioned she nodded.

It broke my heart to see her so desperate so I agreed i have no one left but her, it's the least I can do for all she's done for me. "Okay then. I'll do it."

(flash forward)

I was in the carriage with life she remained a calm composure as I tried to mimick her but it was difficult the past few weeks where grueling I had to take  proper etiquette lessons and what not but the other kingdom did buy it.

They dressed me up before I left and luckily I was able to keep my scarf with me in my coat pocket. "Are you nervous?" She asked seeing my leg bounce anxiously I nodded she rested her hand on mine "it will be fine I told you it's only temporary" she smiled reassuringly "I'll keep in contact and visit you every weekend." The carriage stopped and I stiffened.

"Good lucky brother" she said with a slight laugh.

(Flash back)

"Good luck brother!" I smiled at papyrus he held my lunch out to me I patted him on the head "thanks bro I'll see you after school" "W-Wait!" I stopped and he hugged me tightly he isn't old enough to go to school so he dosnt quite grasp the concept of it "you promise you'll be back?" I nodded and bent down to his level "pinky promise?" I hooked my pinky with his "pinky promise bud"

(Flash back over)

"Oh my Geno why are you crying?" I blinked my eyes where blurry with tears I wiped them quickly "oh sorry you just remined me of soemthing" I quietly said. She gave me a worried look "good bye" she hugged me tightly and I managed to get the tears to stop the door opend and I was ushered out.

"Jeez dude chill" I hissed to the person before turning around and seeing a looming dark castle above me. I had to clench my jaw to stop it from dropping open.