Prisoner geno x warden reaper

(Reapers POV)

<~~~~~file report~~~~>
~~~This report is classified only high ranking officials are able to view this~~~
Prisoner:Geno After     Code number 8973
Sentence-Life
Behaviour issues
Moodiness, threatening guards, violent when provoked. Classification level: Yellow

Finishing reading the report I set it down on my desk, interesting a class yellow prisoner. Usually I've only dealt with the red class ones but I mean if ink says that I should see him then their must be somthing more to him.

Giving a slight smirk as I glanced at his photo clipped the the corner of the page the Skelton with one shattered eye socket was staring at the camera with a unwavering determined look, his chin was held high regardless of his bloody shirt.

He did not look like somone to be reckoned with, so let's see how moody this class yellow can be. I thought getting up out of my chair and walking out.

~~~
His transfer to my prison was quite difficult apparently, and his transport truck was already waiting at the gates to unload.

My prison goes by classes a uncommon but not unheard of system, green class are the prisoners who have been sentenced to a couple of years but they have a chance of getting out, yellow class is either sent to life or they won't make it out by time their sentence is over. And lastly the red class, the border line worst of the worst. The monsters who are sentenced to death and the ones I usually have to handle.

~~~
"Alright, load him off," I called crossing my arms across my chest I narrowed my eyes but kept my smirk plastered on my face.

(Genos POV)

Great a even higher security prison, how lovely, "Alright, load him off" I heard a cocky voice say from outside. A guard from my original prison grabbed me roughly and shoved me out the back of the van. Catching my footing after a bit of stumbling I had to blink a few times due to the sheer brightness of the sun.

"Welcome to hell." I heard the cocky voice say again, looking over I squinted struggling to see the figure, when my eye socket adjusted I felt my self grow irritated, he was a tall lean Skelton his black uniform was pristine and unwrinkled, a gun was at his hip.The thing that Infuriated me the most was his smirk, I wanted nothing more then to smack it off of him.

But I also noticed his striking eyes, the black void like sockets pierced in to me with a shuddering ice cold chill. It felt like he could see right through me.

Asshole  I thought hoping to asgore him self that this damned Skelton if he could see right through me would here that thought right now.

"Take him inside." He said in a athorativ tone before turning with a gracefully and walking inside where I was pushed along to follow.

"Let me give you a tour,Geno." He said finally after getting inside, instantly my usual guards where wisked away replaced by new ones who must be from here. "My facility is extremely strict, we follow a Schedual, and if you break that scedual well we will not hesitate to throw you with section 4B aka where we keep the mentally insane red class.

I blinked giving him no reaction, he chuckled a dark menacing thing. "Well, you'll be in sector 2A with your own cell of course unless... you want to buddy up with somone" I hated him already, he knows about my last experience with a buddy in a cell, damned person nearly killed me..